Our beautiful Uthman 39w4dys, silently born to us on 24 June

you truley are an amazing strong woman, and your husband sounds like such a good man. Holding a good thought for you and your family. Your son sounds so precious. xxx :hug: :hug:

Oh Asma :cry: I am in tears. I cannot even imagine what pain and torment you are going through right now... My thoughts are with you and your family.

While life can be so cruel at times, heaven is extremely fortunate to have baby Uthman to call their own. I'm not religious myself, but in circumstances like this I can imagine how faith can keep you going. As you are religious, I am so pleased you have your faith to pull you through.

Time is a great healer, and although you'll never get over your loss, you will come to terms with it.

You and your husband are so strong. I admire your strength and courage. Baby Uthman chose YOU.

I bet he is the most beautiful angel up there, and will always look down on the Mummy & Daddy that he chose to belong to.

Wishing you all the love and support you need and we are always here for you.

Take care of yourselves, and baby Uthman, make Mummy & Daddy strong and make the big impact in heaven like you did while you were here :hug: xxx

So so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:
You both are being amazingly strong through all this - Uthman must be very proud of his mummy and daddy.

Take care, you are in my thoughts x :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are such a strong woman.

Stay strong Asma.

I'm so sorry

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

this is soo awful you poor thing
my heart goes out too you your husband
and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm devastated for you, I can't begin to imagine your grief and I admire your strength so much. Nothing anyone can say will take away the pain but I hope it will fade with time :hug:

Thinking of you and your family :hug:

Im so sorry to hear this :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you and your family :hug: :hug:

xx

Oh hun I am so sorry for your loss! My thoughts are with you and your family at this tragic time :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so very sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you and your family! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful, yours is a pain no one should have to go through, my heart goes out to you.

Oh Asma, I am so so sorry to read this :cry: I doubt there is anything I can say that will ease your pain yet I am so glad that you got to spend some very precious time with your son.

I'm thinking of you. :hug:

I have been trying to come up with an appropriate response, but there isn't one in this case. I'm so sorry for your loss. No one deserves that kind of heartbreak. I hope your family stays close and takes great care of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back