Ouch! Whats causing this?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls - hope everyone's well! I'm sure quite a few of you are probably experiancing what I am and I'm hoping someone can tell me what it is.

For the last few days I have been getting cramping in my lower back and around my sides, strong tightening and a painful pressure in my privates that actually makes me gasp. These feelings don't last long and there is no real pattern to them. What causes it?

Xx

I've been getting the same flopsy, I think its braxton hicks. Apparently its quite normal......I got all excited at the weekend with these pains, but they came to nothing :(

x

My mother said braxton hicks too. I didn't get excited about them - not yet anyway. Baby isn't fully cooked yet! :) I suppose the extra weight of baby as well has an effect. They told me last week at my scan she was apporx 6lb at 34+2 weeks. That's an ok weight isn't it?

Xx

I would say braxton hicks Hun x her weight sounds good to me my lo was estimated to be 4lb something at 34weeks and was was born full term at 8lb 1 so must of had a massive growth Spurt! x

that weight sounds fine, when my daughter was born 2 weeks late she was only 6lbs 13oz

Cor that sounds a good weight for baby, maybe you'll have her a bit early :)

Yep ive been getting the same, its hard not to get excited when you get a pain that makes you gasp but it sounds like some people have been having them ages so must be BH! x

yeah i keep getting them. i asked midwife yesterday about it and she said braxton hicks. xxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one and that they are probably BH. I wish I knew whether she was engaged or not - DH said the other night my bump seemed lower but my notes say nothing. Oh well, I have the consultant again next friday so I guess I will ask him then.

With regards to her arriving early - she can wait until 38 weeks! :) I want her born healthy!! I bet I will go overdue though. :roll:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back