Could THIS be it??? *It's stopped again*

Little Bump

Reaction score
Well, there we go, was damned uncomfy for a few hours, now nothing. :( I have a crampy feeling at the top of my bump and that's it. No more extravagant tightenings, no more out of the ordinary pains, just a cramping about 3" above my bellybutton.

I stupidly started getting excited again. :?

Oh well, I'm sure she'll be here when she's ready.

I'm so fed up with wondering if anything's happening everytime I get a twinge or anything lol but this one's defintely different!!

For the past few hours I've had what seem cross between period pains and a poo type pressure, though I definately don't need to go. I've been having tightenings etc which I put down to BH's, but the last one came 9 minutes after the previous one and was so intense it made me drop my cup of tea.

I've had what I think are a few more bits of plug and for the past couple of hours (TMI-apologies) I've had quite a thick creamy discharge.

When I get the tightenings the pain causes me to kind of rock (like my body takes over) and the pain though bearable, is lower down than where the discomfort of my BH's normally is.

Wishful thinking? :?

ohh could be mine started like that waves of period type cramps, which gradually got more painful and and closer together i lasted about 6 hrs at home before i went in... i had no show and the MW broke my waters for me! so i could'nt go by either of them...

you never know!

good luck either way :hug: x

oh wow i cant stand all the action lol babies popping everywhere i look fingers crossed this is lo on its way :hug:

Oi H-it was sex got me into this in the first place!!

Plus OH won't come near me and I have a fat chance of pulling someone else at almost 39 weeks pregnant :rotfl:

Possibly latent labour :) Could go on for a fair while yet before you reach established first stage labour. Mine lasted 2 days before I was considered actually 'in labour'

Relax and get some rest :)

everytime i get backache or a different pain my head thinks "could this be it?"... ive stopped getting excited now though. Ive now convinced myself ill end up being induced & therefore wont be able to have baby at home. I think if i keep thinking this way, if it comes beforehand then ill be happy but ive near enough convinced myself now that SIL will have her baby before me (shes 2 weeks behind me) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back