Will MW do a check??

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
I am 5 days away from my DD, the last few days I've had a fair bit of pain and pressure when I've been out and about! However yesterday I noticed my stomach tightening and getting cramps in the lower stomach area! I'm hoping this is a sign. I'm going to mention it at my midwife appointment today, do you think she will examine me to see if I am dilated yet?? But saying that, she really struggled to squeeze me in today :/
I really wanna know if its the start of things or if this little lady is just teasing me!

I'm going to ask as well today when I go to talk about my blood results. Been getting increased tightenings but nothing that really really hurts :( unless I just have a high pain threshold :/? X

Thanks Laura. Sadly I didn't get an internal examination, midwife said she couldn't because i'm under consultant care still and i'm not quite 40 weeks! However she told me that Lilli is engaged! Yay!! Although I found it quite painful when she was examining me!! She said fingers crossed Lilli isn't teasing us and the signs are real!! I hope so cos I don't wanna go back and see the consultant again next Friday :( How did you get on Hunnie?? X x

They've done a sweep and given me an induction date! Scary stuff :(! I had actually completely forgotten to ask about being checked at the appointment and it was the MWs who started instead! Xx

Fingers crossed your baby behaves xxxx

Thanks hun, fingers crossed yours decides to make an appearance soon so you don't have to be induced x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back