ok.. suffering a bit now :(

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I am suffering with these pains! They are really sharp and strong all across my lower back and tummy. Actually making me gasp a bit with some of them and they are pretty constant at the moment with strong tightening feelings. Still getting the dampness down below so called MW. Have to go into hospital tomorrow am for an examination. Hopefully pains will have eased!

Xx

ooooooo this sounds like another labour watch... did she say what she thought it might be?

No. She said what they will do deoends on what they find tomorrow. If it is my waters that have gone they will be inducing me. I don't thinks its a labour watch just very bad braxton hicks! Taking my breath away!!

Xx

Well after pacing and sitting and whinging, the pains eased for me to sleep at about 4. I'm wating for a speculum examination to check whether is was my waters that were leaking last night. Again that eased off when I was lying down, but since I have been sitting on the sofa I have noticed the dampness creeping back again! Not sure what to think - probably sweat or watery discharge but the MW still wants to check. She said it needs checking coz if it was waters they will induce me. I really wasn't sure if it was the beginning of labour last night. The pains were so bad and regular and I could feel my whole bump hardening from the top. But so far this morning only had a couple of tightenings and sharp pains - not as bad as last night.

How many days until I'm due...still 17 whole days!! Lol

Xx

Ohhh flopsy it really sounds like you have been through the wars! Hopefully the midwife will help settle you a bit - might not be so bad if they induce you!

Let us know how it goes when the MW sees you!! xx

Hope the examination goes well, at least this will put your mind at ease and u will know what's going on either way xxxx

oh hun. hope you find out what is going on soon. you might be induced and have your baby by the end of the bank holiday weekend. xxx

I don't think I am going to end up getting induced. I am probably making a fuss about nothing! Lol! The pains have come back in the last 15 mins - feels like I was being stabbed in the cervix to. I had to bend over til it stopped. Also noticed a dot of blood on the pad too.

Xx

Have just been seen. Took their time!! The midwife doesn't seem to think that the waters have gone thank god and had a little bit more pinkish on the pad which she said looks a bit like another little show to her but nothing to be concerned about. She didn't feel for how engaged the babys head was but told be she thinks the bad pains last night was her moving further down into my pelvis. She said the dampness is probably a mixture of sweat and normal discharge and just to keep an eye on the pains and tightening for if they get regular again like they did last night and to keep bouncing on my ball.

Xx

pleased to hear it wasnt your waters. hopefully it will all kick off soon for you hun then you wont have to worry. just keep an eye on things like she said. xxx

Ah my mum thinks I am going to go in the next week but I reckon I will go over and all this worry and looking for signs early will have been for nothing! Lol! 17 whole days until due date...that's a long time!

Xx

it will fly by hun. just enjoy the time you have left and try not to worry. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back