Ouch

Spammy

Reaction score
The last couple of days my lower back had been killing me!!! Worried little lady has turned back to back! That along with braxton hicks has really freaked me out about labour.

Sat bouncing on my ball for hours last night trying to make my back feel better.

Was so freaked out worrying about
The real thing I just ordered a tens machine on hire. Cost me £26 for 7 weeks hire.

I wish I could click my fingers and she'd arrive! I'm scared!!! Ha ha

Oh dear! hope your back eases up soon, Or she makes an apperance! I know what you mean about worrying about labour. I'm trying not to think about it to muhc, take it as it comes is the plan! x

Ouchie! :hugs: I hate having a bad back, so painful. Although I find bouncing on my ball makes my back ache more!

I really hope labour happens soon for us all as this waiting around not knowing is so much worse xx

You poor thing :hugs: hope it eases soon :) Try not to worry about your labour hun, I know easier said than done. Its good to be prepared with a tens machine too :) Hope LO makes arrives soon x x

Ouch!! I read somewhere that babies move as we move after 34 weeks and that their back is heavier than their front, makes sense I suppose. So to get them to turn try sitting on a chair the wrong way round leaning forward and avoid sitting back in the sofa with your legs crossed (which by the way is exactly what I am doing now).

Hope your LO turns soon! Good skills on the tens machine, where did you hire from if you dont mind me asking? Xxx

Hired it from here Hun

https://www.pregnancytens.co.uk/

Not sure she has definitely turned back to back but it feels like it, its agony!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back