OPKS detecting pregnancy - help.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi girls, hope you don't mind me popping in to ask a question.

I was wondering whether anyone would mind having a peek at my OPKs, I know they can detect pregnancy but I'm of the mindset that its way too good to be true, especially with my irregular cycles.

Yesterday's opk is SLIGHTLY fainter (they all look darker in rl) but I explained why, at the bottom of the pics.

I am not going shopping til Thursday so cannot get a proper hpt til then. Expecting BFN of course!!

x x

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/trying-to-conceive/160219-am-i-ovulating-new-pics-added-11.html

Thank you in advance!!

id take an hpt
they can detect pregnancy as well as ov an opk that is and when someone normally has continous +opks it indicates the pregnancy hormone

It is true they so work as opk. I tried this myself being the poas addict I was.

Do them over next few days if they are all positive I would think that's a bfp :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I thought my *possible* positive (CD19) wasn't dark enough? But then if it wasn't, I don't understand why I would have a bunch of dark ones in a row. AGH so confused! x x

Bluebell - Seeing as I can't get a proper test til thursday, I thought I'd go by that idea as well - see if they stay dark. Ooohhh. x x

ovulation wouldnt keep giving you + test every day so unles your testing wrong it would only indicate pregnancy

It's looking like a bfp!! How exciting.. Go get a hpt! :)

I test the same every single day. I pee at 5 and leave it 20mins before dunking and hey presto there's my line.

Except for yesterday's. We were off out and I couldn't do it at 5 or leave it for 20mins so I had to force myself to pee and dunked after a few mins.

x x

Test missj ;) x x

just out of curiosity why do you leave it 20 mins before dunking?

i know why u don't want to....incase there is no line..........i know what's going round in your head. But those OPKs....hmmmm....well, u know what i think! x

if i were you MissJ i would be running to the shops!

Because the leaflet said to leave it to go to room temperature and gave a guide of leaving it 20mins. I know some ladies don't do that but I thought I'd try it and seems that is when my lines are best. x x

I don't have a test til Thursday girls!!! :( x x

Girls!! You're meant to be keeping me sane and calm! ;) x

oh right i dunked straight away
keep doing them until you can get out to buy a hpt if it is pregnancy then they will stay dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back