ferility monitors etc! HELP!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I am looking into different fertility monitors an just looking for advice.

I found one called Babystart Focus Saliva Ovulation Test (re-usable) it sounds easy and is resonably prices but not sure if it would be any good! this is the info about it
Babystart Focus

Trying to Conceive? Then increase your chances of pregnancy by removing the guesswork from conception!
Using babystart™ Focus is easy. Simply add a drop of saliva to the lens and let the sample dry. In five minutes, view the sample through the microscope. Press the LED light button and focus the eyepiece of the microscope to sharpen the image. If you are ovulating - or about to ovulate - a "ferning", crystal-like pattern can be viewed.
babystart™ Focus works by allowing you to see the changes in the make up of your saliva just prior to ovulation. The "ferning pattern" indicating a positive result will begin to appear about three days before ovulation, whether your cycle is regular or irregular. Fertile-Focus allows you to predict ovulation with 98% accuracy, helping trying-to-conceive couples "focus on fertility" and increase the chance of pregnancy.
Getting the hang of Fertile-Focus takes no time at all. With a powerful 60X lens and gentle LED light, just focus the eyepiece to view your test result. For best results, test in the morning before eating or drinking or brushing your teeth, and then record results on a calendar or fertility chart. Soon, you will recognise the unique saliva patterns that indicate infertile, fertile, and transitional periods. babystart™ Focus is quality, accuracy, and ease - at an affordable price.

what are ppl here using? and any advice?! I didnt get on with the poas method of testing ovulation.

Last edited:
looks ok but for me i just spent 3quid in wilkinsons each month an poas it a def yes or no rather than guessing saliva patterns but each to there own xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back