OPKs cycle 5

Your only on cd11 hunny, theres no need to worry but i know its easier said than done, i was the same. I got faint lines here and faint lines there but i didnt get a positive till cd19/20 i was convinced something was wrong then all of a sudden the lines were there.
You could be the same hunny a line might just hit you in face without giving you any notice its going to happen. Im sending you some :hugs::hugs::hugs: because i know how frustrating they can be x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've just made it all better and thank you so much for that - it's hard to switch your head off sometimes isn't it? I was sitting there shushing my fear and it was kind of but not really working. Hugs to you too & :dust: - how's the 2ww? Any more symptoms hun? Xxxxx

I did the same hunny, towards the end just before my positive opk i was so down thinking my mc had messed up my cycles that much i wasnt going to ov anymore then a positive turned up and my temps confirmed ov, keep your chin up hunny and before you know it a line will be there :)
I seem to be having a few symptoms but im only 5dpo so they are probally all in my head but the vivid dreams are standing out as i dont normally remember my dreams and for the last 2 nights i have, last nights was strange i was pregnant and one of the girls i work with hit me in the stomach, mad i know!!
What does ttc do to us??! We turn into worrying wrecks. Hope you get your +ive opk soon hunny but try not to worry everyone is different and remember stress can delay ov so please dont let your opks stress you out :hugs: x x

Bless you so much M2A you've really helped me chill about this :hug:
Thank you :petal:

Your symptoms are sounding great. The dream sounds horrible about being punched tho! Poor you!
I'm thinking you lot are all headed for bfp in the very near future. FX and wishing on stars for all of you xxxxx

Glad your feeling more chilled hunny :) and if you ever need to chat/vent about opks or anything just give me a shout.
When do you do your next one? x x

You ladies are so wonderful - isn't PF the best place ever!!

M2A thank you so much and the same if you ever need me ok? Cooling it now so opk imminent :yay:

Applecider - aww thank you! Love how positive you are :)

CD11 it's well dragging this cycle *yawn*

yep its dragging for me too :) ur lovely too yano ur always there positive as ever :)

:clap:

xx

CD11
6pm
Weeny faint but not as faint as before line.
Result = hitting on hubby by waving bum around saying "getting fertiler as we speak" :bum:

Pic to follow tomorrow when server not mucking about. Typical! The day I get summat more exciting...sheesh

55d20008-8f5a-3b3e.jpg

Yay the pic uploaded!!

CD12
FMU
6.10am
Line gone again.

55d20008-9864-cc8d.jpg

Hope it comes back again soon...

Hey sunny :petal:

Your lines and looking good, not to worry. CD11/12 is early and often the lines look like nothing and the BANG. you are doing the right thing by testing often as my surge seems to happen very quickly and testing once a day i would prob miss it! Try not to worry, i know it easier said than done

Looking forward to seeing your surge on here in next few days:lol:

:gun:to the Witch :lol:

xx

Nurse26 thank you so much hun!
It's trying to do my head in but I'm not letting it :) PMA!
I see you got your surge :yay:
Aces! You in 2ww now? FX I'll be nipping in there very soon :D

Here's my opk from 12.45pm
No line at all!
But - just BD and I checked cm halfway through (tmi sorry) and it was ewcm and I stretched it 2 inches!!!
I felt more reassured then that it's coming :yay:

55d20008-090c-1e92.jpg

YAY for EWCM! i didnt have much EWCM this month but think it can sit up near your cervix so you wont notice it? just didnt fancy poking around thought i would leave everything as it was :)

I did notice my CM change before noticing any changes in opk's so sounds like you are right on track!! :)

Think i'm in TWW now :) hope you hurry up and get over here soon too. COME ON OV!!!!!

like i said hun, dont panic! plenty of time for lines! they will prob come out of nowhere :) Cant even remember what CD i put a bet on ;)

like i said hun, dont panic! plenty of time for lines! they will prob come out of nowhere :) Cant even remember what CD i put a bet on ;)

Do felt tip lines count? ;)
Thanks hun you're so lovely!
You & Apple bet on CD15.
This is so dragging!! I thought 2ww was a drag - this opk lark sheeesh!
Oh flip can you imagine me in the next 2ww after all this. I'll be rocking in a corner somewhere xx

CD13
FMU 7.05am
Whisper of a whisper of a line

55d20008-f758-55d5.jpg

Woke up with AF style cramps. And backache and acne. Hope these are also ov signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back