Only 2 days until I can be induced!!

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Any updates on Nori?

I am due to be induced on Saturday.....started having period type pains / tightenings at 3.30am every 20 minutes. Got really excited! They are still coming and going so I am going to start recording times. They are not really painful just crampy and tight for about 30 seconds per time...maybe...oh maybe?!?

Julia xxxxxx

oh hopefully this is it will keep my fingers crossed for you
xxx

oh im :pray: ing they become more regular and painfull (in the most loving way :D ) for you!
come on little baby!
you've waited long enough, you deserve this to happen for you now xx

Ooh sounds promising!! Here's hoping something happens for you soon!! :pray:

I really hope this is it for you! It would be great news if you go into labour before you are induced!

good luck hun!! :D

Thanks for your kind wishes!

Tightening is not regular now!! Feel alot of pressure but not getting stronger :wall: . I just think that my body is not going to go into labour naturally....PLUS...

My little girl, who is 2, has got a sickness bug!!!!! She has not been all for a very long time so the timing is brilliant :doh: -hoping I don't get it, or my Mum and DH don't get it (who are my birthing "guests"), plus hope our house is "bug free" to bring baby home!!

Roll on Saturday!!!! Not long to go!!

Julia xxx

Thanks for your kind wishes!

Tightening is not regular now!! Feel alot of pressure but not getting stronger :wall: . I just think that my body is not going to go into labour naturally....PLUS...

My little girl, who is 2, has got a sickness bug!!!!! She has not been all for a very long time so the timing is brilliant :doh: -hoping I don't get it, or my Mum and DH don't get it (who are my birthing "guests"), plus hope our house is "bug free" to bring baby home!!

Roll on Saturday!!!! Not long to go!!

Julia xxx

Good luck hun!! I hope the pains got more regular :cheer: :hug:

Anything today hun? what time is your induction tomorrow, just think you wll be holding your little bundle tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back