Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Going in at 8 oclock to be induced
no water birth now as waters broke over 24 hours ago

------------------------------------------------------------
bit of delay with hossie will be going soon hopfully :pray:
--------------------------------

WELL
i was went into the hossie earlier for monotoring Collier has now moved of my back :dance: and is in a great position and 1/5 pallable he is mesauring 43 cm fundal, heart beat happy and strong and he is still wiggling :D

i have spent all day bouncing on ball and ive just got back from a 5 mile walk i am very impressed with myself as i felt no different then when i usully go on a walk and did it in record time 8) :clap: to me :lol:

i had back tightning and some period pains and near the end of the walk a lot more loss of waters but no contractions not one not a sign :shakehead:

i have to face the fact i will be induced as Collier is being very stubborn and isnt budgng LITTLE MONKEY :shakehead: :roll: :lol:

I will have to stay in over night after being induced so SUZIE ITS OVER TO YOU :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wish he had come out on his own but at least i wil soon have my Son with me :hug: :hug: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY MAM IS HERE :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :hug:
Dad drove all the way down dropped Mam of and went stright back up North as he needs to go to work My poor Dad god i love him for doing this so my Mam could be here with me :hug: :hug: :hug:
He must be shattered he's going to get some kip for a few hours before going in late to work :hug: :hug: :hug:

Going in to the hospital at 11.45 to be monitored on the CTG monitor
i just text Suzie to say ive not had contractions yet aprt from period pains well i just had my first one so fingers crossed i will not need to be induced tonight and Collier will come out all on his own :pray: :dance:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the Mid wife said my waters have most defently gone :dance:

she monitored my on that CTG and colliers making excellent im coming noises
They will ring me back in the morning to arrange a time to be monitored agian and then if contractions havnt started bt 6 pm tommorow they will ask me to go back in and be induced

but ive a feeling my wonderful Son will do it all himself as im getting lower back pain agian and some tightning so im sure it will all kick off soon

my waters are still going every few minutes a get another whush

IM GOING TO BE A MAMMY VERY VERY SOON
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i just gushed loads more while jumping up and down

um i think i can now safely say my WATERS HAVE BROKE
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Not in pain though no contraction :? :?

weired :? :think:

SUZIE YOU MAY BE ON TEXT BUDDY DUTY SOON :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

even ken is glued to the laptop for your progress lol you are better than eastenders :dance:

keep me posted, i am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you

im off to bounce on my ball to see if it will work for me

hows that for timing? you got to wear your yummy dress and now hes on his way :cheer: . tho i didnt start getting contractions until 24 hours after my waters broke :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so excited for you...

hopefully your contractions will start soon, i would ring your labour ward just to tell them that your waters have broken, they may want to check you over if your contractions dont start

Wooh, exciting! Defo ring the maternity ward, they may want you to put a pad on for a bit to check they are clean (ie no baby poo in them)

Good luck, not long now :hug:

yay im sooo glad!!!

Bout time baby! :p

hamtaro_celebrate.gif

thbirddance.gif

champbud.gif

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm not going to sleep properly tonight... :doh: I never do anymore!

Seriously though, I'm so excited for you!

Good luck! Its only a matter of time now, cant wait to hear some more news! :hug: xx

WOOOHOOOO! :cheer:

i'v got awful backache sitting at this computer but there is defo NO WAY i'm dragging myself away from all this action!!! :rotfl:

i'm now going to have a private word with my little man and tell he best get a move on!!

keep us updated hun!! xxxxxxxx

Im still leaking out water :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

tried my Mid Wife twice now GOT HER BLOODY ANWERING MACHINE :x :x

IM mean for christ sake ive not needed to bother her for the whole 9 months of pregnancy and when my waters break what do i get an answering machine

sorry to rant ive got james mum and sister in one ear saying go to hospital

ive got james step mum in the other saying dont bother it would be wasting there time as im not getting any contractions

ahhh CALM CALM CALM DEEP BREATHS
oh rant over :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sarah, if your waters have broken, I think you should make your way to the hospital! I dilated very quickly after mine went and as Collier is your first, it would be better safe than sorry!

Good luck :hug:

OMG SARAH!!!!!!
thats brilliant news....loooked like the eviction notice worked :rotfl: anyone else want one? :rotfl:

One thing though....wheres my blooming text!!!! :shakehead:

why don;t you try ringing labour ward and they'll advise you on what to do!!

xxx

Right im of to the hospital now just rang the hossis and they said to come in
They said they would send me home agian but want to check to make sure its my waters and i dont have an infection

oh i feel ever so slighty dumb if its now as

MY MAM AND DAD OUR AT THIS MONENT DRIVING DOWN FROM NEWCASTLE OH IM CRYING MY MAMMYS ON HER WAY :cry: :D
My dad said stuff needing money and stuff work there coming down when i told them not to my MAM AND DAD TOLD ME TO SHUT UP DO AS IM TOLD AND GET TO THE HOSPITAL THAT THIER COMING AND THATS THAT
ive been royals smacked on the bot bot like a child :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my im going to be a Mammy I think im a tiny bit SCARED :shock:

Oh wow, I go away for the weekend an this happens. How exciting.

Good luck :D

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back