• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IM OFF TO HOSSIE AT 8PM TO BE INDUCED

i am so so so pleased for you :hug:

collier will soon be here :cheer:

OMG I have only just read this!!! Come on Collier. Although he may be here by now!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay! Good luck Sarah and hope Collier is in your arms ASAP :hug:

Just rang the hospital they our very busy at the mo so our going to ring me back about when to go in hopfully not to long :pray: :D

i bet u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

wats it like knowing that 2moro u will probably be a mummy?

Good luck hun can't wait to see your little man when he arrives! All the best :hug:

Text you earlier....In the morning...But it did not say delivered :(

Good luck with your induction! I am sure it will go great and Collier is going to be a beauty :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

I know i've said it a few times but good luck! :cheer: your going to be a mammy very soon :cheer: xx

Good luck with the birth!! I will be eagerly waiting news of Colliers arrival!! :hug:

ooooo bet the waiting is keeping you on your toes, not long now till 8.

Al the best of luck, i'll be waiting for the update that he is here xxx

LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK HUNN! JUST THINK, U'LL HAVE YOUR LITTLE BABY WITH YOU SOOOOOO SOON!!! :dance:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oooh Sarah! I am so damn excited for you!!!

:cheer: :cheer:

Julie HAS to be next though ladies!! xx

(P.S Your parents sound soooo lovely by the way!! I'm so glad you get your Mum and your Mum gets the chance to be there for you)

Sooo excited for you, can't believe this site is blocked at my work now so I won't be able to update on your news til tomorrow eve! Good luck, we're all rooting for you :hug:

Excellent!! Good Luck, you'll soon have your little man.

Take care Mary xx

ooooh she'll be in by now :cheer:

best of luck sarah hun :hug: you'll get to meet collier sooo soon!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen