IM OFF TO HOSSIE AT 8PM TO BE INDUCED

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I will keep you updated as soon as Sarah is unable to!

I've always got my phone on and i'm never too far away from the net!! xxxx

I'm sooo glad your mum's there with you Sarah i know how much that means to you :hug: :hug: Come on contractions!!! :cheer: :cheer: xx

:dance: ur mummy is here !!!!!!!!!!!

im so pleased 4 u, i no how much u wanted ur mum with u :hug:

good luck hunni xx

Yay!! :cheer: It shouldn't be too long till you have Collier in your arms! :hug:

YAY - How exciting! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Come on Baby Collier!! Good Luck Geordie Lass!!

Thinking about you!!

LMP x

I had a text off of Sarah just to say that all is well, she isn't having contractions yet so she is going to bounce on her ball and go for a walk to try and get things moving.

Good news is that Collier is off of her back (he was back to back) and he's now in a great position! WOOOO!

I'll start a new thread once Sarah goes into hospital so i can update the title but whilst she can still post i'll just add my bits here :) xxx

geordie lass said:
MY MAM IS HERE :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :hug:
Dad drove all the way down dropped Mam of and went stright back up North as he needs to go to work My poor Dad god i love him for doing this so my Mam could be here with me :hug: :hug: :hug:
He must be shattered he's going to get some kip for a few hours before going in late to work :hug: :hug: :hug:

Going in to the hospital at 11.45 to be monitored on the CTG monitor
i just text Suzie to say ive not had contractions yet aprt from period pains well i just had my first one so fingers crossed i will not need to be induced tonight and Collier will come out all on his own :pray: :dance:

You have amazing parents Sarah :D

A massive good luck chick :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the luck in the world Sarah!! I can't wait to hear the good news!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oooh can't wait to hear an update!

Hope all goes well Sarah!

update agian 1ST POST

THANK YOU EVERYONE I AM SO MOVED BY YOU LOVELY MESSAGES AND WORD OF ENCOURAGMENT :hug: :hug: :hug:
I LOVE YOU ALL :hug: :cheer:

OVER TO YOU SUZIE :D

SARAH :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Sarah, I'm sitting here grinning my little head off for you!

:lol:

I can't wait to hear you've had Collier.

Good Luck Hun. :cheer: You and James are about to experience the best thing in the world :wink: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back