One born every minute...

what???she needs aslap!!! I was cheering when her mum told her she was making a fool of herself!!! :yay:

Oh what's happened had to abandon to come to work!

that sam girl was so annoying!!
I've not had to go through that but from what i've been told it was a bit over dramatic!!
I hope im not like that, and if i am my mum better tell me off to!! :lol:

oh my god i was gonna slap that young yin, but its a shame she had to get a c-section.....wot annoyed me was the midwife saying its mostly the young ones that act like this....erm NO!! i was 17 when i had my baby and noway was i like that! but i suppose ppl tolerate pain differntly

that receptionist needs a slap, she totally shut down that lady who was wanting her lunch, put her hand up and was like dont ask me nemore ive done all i can...cheeky wench!

The receptionist :shock: See if she had spoke to me like that :mad: Truly awful from start to finish, in fact I'd refuse to give birth there. The nurse/sister tonight was nice though so that was a nice change :)

My other half actually sat an watch this programme with me an he even said the women at reception well he was like omg lol.

I think i would be in that much pain like that other women was but if anyone told me to shut up an also told me i was making a fool of myself id slap kick an do everything to make them cry an go ow ow ow lol. :D not looking forward to labour myself to be honest now lol.

And me mother isnt going in with me lol.

And the chinese lady needed feeding with diabeties think they have to eat sumit before a certain amount of time i dunno but the women that said that the other women had gone home id be truly p'd off if i was hungry to be honest lol.

Although the pillows convo got abit boring oh and about her plants lmao. funny lol.

Last weeks was so much better, please let next week be little better than this week eh lolxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked the midwife who was in charge last night, she seemed like such a kind and sensible woman - the kind of person who would stay calm in any situation.

yeha me too, I said to my OH I hope we get a midwife like that. So calming the way she spoke!

i can understand that she needed her food cos she was diabetic, i work with diabetics and they need to inject insulin 20mins before there food, if they dont get some sort of food after they can go into hypo, but her comment when she was leaving the ward about only having a baby cos everyone else was and didnt know if she wanted one REALLY rattled my teeth!! heres me sitting here wanting one soooooo much but bloody cant have one, then u get ungreatfull gits like that!!

but i admit, i did like the nurse in charge last night, she was lovely, shame shes never had children before x

the sister was super calm wasnt she - exactly what you need :)

Oh my God I just want to slap her :wall2: I don't think I made that much noise when the baby was coming out :lol:

And this girls is a PERFECT example of why pg ladies need to get manicures and pedicures before labour , have you seen the green chipped nail polish :puke: :rofl:

You do realise that she was actually Katherine Tate? Thanks God the baby looked like daddy..:shock:

:rofl: I wondered at one point whether her mother was in fact a foster mother or adoptive mother but it doesnt look like it. She seems so together and well groomed and her daughter is an emotional wreck!!

She obviously has no mind of her own and had listened to horror stories about childbirth, giving it no chance to be calm and positive - I actually laughed when she was screaming :lol:

I laughed when she hit her boyfriend and said "this is all your fault!" its like she was play acting a script of an american film/comedy. It seemed like she had seen women reacting like this on TV and lived up to it, only problem was the women she had seen were probably actually delivering the baby at the time of the cries and not dialating from 2 to 3 cm!

I was gutted she had to have a c-section actually, I can understand why they were considering general anaesthetic with her, she couldnt be trusted not to stay still and as calm as possible! I kind of wanted to see how she reacted when she was actually having to push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back