One born every minute...

Im watching it now! I think I would have lamped 'Steve' and shoved something up his rear end.

Me too - cant believe that after 3 kids he was still being like that with her-maybe he was desensitised to it all. Felt really sorry for that ladys son - not sure I would want my son to see me go through labour!!He didnt know where to stand/look.

I dunno. I think to most people looking in he looks a twat. However she herself said that they are a family who laugh alot, and she is used to that so I imagine he was trying to lift the mood the only way he could. Maybe she wanted her OH and son there as they love to make everyone laugh?

I don't feel sorry for her son, he is 18 and would have had a say in if he wanted to be there or not.

I would still kill the OH though :lol:

Oh and my experience was NOTHING like that! I never heard one woman screaming the whole time I was there and all the MWs were brilliant and supportive.

the son looked like he was gonna barf when he had a sneeky peeky and id wouldve lamped that steve! the lass who has the s-section, she was lovely...hope we get to see more of her in the next show and her OH looked like he was half asleep and in shock.

have to admit it was nowt like that when i was in labour...and that receptionist had the nippiest voice ever!!

I watched it and wanted to lamp the guy for being such an idiot. My hubby was giggling but he soon stopped when I glared and he now knows if he acted like that, he wouldn't be able to have more children!

I've got to be honest though, the show terrified me. As some of you know I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and it almost put me off trying again!

I haven't seen it yet as I sky+ it as I'm away from home atm and didn't want to miss it.
I have only read some of the comments and its actually making me think twice about watching the programme hehe.

I didnt think I wanted to watch it after reading this thread at first but Im glad I did :)

Ok, thanks for that Rosie's mummy.
I will have a watch tomorrow.
Hope you are ok.

Ihaven't watched it yet it's on the hard drive still but I can honestly say I never screamed or heard screaming during my experience

Loving all the ladies saying the screaming doesnt have to happen!! Maybe the editors cut those bits in for dramatic effect!!

yeah me too, I think I want one of them x

That's EXACTLY how I envisage my birth. I watch that video regularly and cant wait for it to be just like that. I might even get OH to video it so you can all see someone you know having a normal, gentle, calm birth. :)

:yay: Im sure you'll get the birth you want. You're so focused. Im taking you as my insipiration!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back