one born every christmas....

Lol, I just watched it, and it made me soooo excited about the the whole thing - bring it on, I say!

x

i must be odd. im watching it thinking i wish i was having my baby now. im not great with pain but for some reason i want to really see what it is like. ive heard so many different stories.

think im just intrigued and know that once it's done my baby will be here. xxx

I agree bizarrely! Although im shitting myself about how much it'll hurt, it intrigues me to know what it will actually feel like and how i will cope... and of course, can't wait for little one to arrive so the sooner the better!!

yeah exactly. lo needs to come out one way or another. lol. xxx

Every birth is different girls, I refused to watch it when I was pregnant because I wanted to be calm and in a way "clueless".. Go with the flow, there is so much there to help you.. It's an amazing experience x

I love the series and the christmas one was no different either, i loved that too. Im so excited to have our little boy now xxx

I kept bursting into tears after all the babies were born! I have no idea how I'm going to cope with the pain, I'm such a wuss and a complainer!

Every birth is different girls, I refused to watch it when I was pregnant because I wanted to be calm and in a way "clueless".. Go with the flow, there is so much there to help you.. It's an amazing experience x

That's exactly how I feel!! I know women have been having babies for thousands of years and most come out unscathed...so as far as I'm concerned ignorance is bliss and I'll just deal with it as it comes....

Makes me even more certain I'd prefer a C-section[/QUOTE]

Oh nut i had key hole surgery for my eptopic and couldnt move lol dread tot hink a full blown scar:mad:

I'm watching the highlights for the Christmas episodes and I've decided baby is staying put. There is no way in hell I can do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back