I'm back....!

TORino

Reaction score
With a BFP.

I knew it. I could just tell with how I felt. I am shocked, but not (if you know what I mean).

Dear god. I am absolutely crapping myself about telling my husband. :shock: I don't know how he is going to take it. I broached the subject with him last night and he said we would have to cancel our holiday. I don't think it hit home that I could actually be pregnant though to be honest.

And I am absolutely terrified about another miscarriage.

Thanks Kezza. So much for my WTT thing. Lol

Ah I wouldn't worry about that hun, its meant to be :)

You just rest up & take it easy, I know easier said then done but try not to worry or stress, we are all here to help with worries & concerns

xxxxx

I'm delighted for you hun. we can keep each other company in tri1 :hugs:

Thanks lovely. I am absolutely crapping myself after what happened last time, I don't think I could bear to go through all that again.

Thank god for this forum, I haven't told anyone yet. I am trying to keep a cool head in the office.

Congratulations Hun xx

Thanks everyone.

I am literally crapping myself about telling my OH. I don't think he is going to take it very well, I can't have him stressing me out again.

Congratulations sweetie, try not to stress out too much about having another mc. I had one very early on a couple of years ago and got very emotional every time I saw anything baby related.

I know you are scared of telling your OH and can understand why. My husband finally relaxed enough at the start of the year to agree that it was time to try again. I was a nervous wreck and found myself crying at every little thing that I thought was wrong, and even though it took him a while to agree to try, he has been my rock and has reassured me and helped me all the way through this time. When you do tell him, make sure he knows your worries also as you can both help each other feel at ease and get through the stressful early days.

Thanks everyone.

I am 3 weeks 5 days according to LMP.

Yay congrats!! Good luck with telling your OH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111