moms of more then one

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Just curious . When i go for my section i have to leave Kiara with my dad and i know she will be fine but im very upset about this ive only ever left her over night abour 3 times and only one night each time.
I will have to leave her 3 nights at least .
For those who have been in a similar situation how did you cope, i know im really going to miss her even though i will be busy with the new LO .

Also how long did it take when you got home for your children to cope with a new arrival i know Kiara is not going ot understand she is only 16 months old and is going ot be very jelous, is there anything i can do before hand to make things go smoother , expecually since after 3 days shes going to want her mommy :?

Thanks
Katrina

i no it sounds terrible but i didnt miss Dior to much :oops:
i was to busy with Harley and to tired.
she came in to see me every day but was hard work
Dior adjusted to him straight away but she was only 13months old so didnt really know what was going on

When they are that tiny, they adapt so quickly, you really mustn't worry, just make sure that when you get back home with your new baby, someone can take your new lo off your hands for a bit here and there for you to devote a little time to Kiara
Lisa

Hi

Thanks girls. :)

Dionne- it doesnt sound terrible i might be the same way while im in the hopsital , i just think i will miss her tons because i see her all day every day and i wont even be able to send her off to bed at night or have our snuggles :oops:
I hope Kiara does adapt fairly quick shes young still so i always thought it would be easier then with an older child who would be more jelous, she just has to get used to sharing me, she cries and wants up when i hold my friends babies.

my dad said it would be fine me and my sis are two years apart and my brother and I are 10 months apart and he said both times it all worked out :)
Thanks for you input means alot!!

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back