OMG i have just thought

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
OMG, im scared!!! labour??? :( my heart is racing and i feel sick.

what if i cant cope in labour? im a big wuss and cant handle pain so how the hell am i going to manage it?

Im sitting here feeling sick crapping myself!!! xxx

scans,blood tests.......hospitals= scary

Last edited:
Once your in labour hun, one things for sure you cant stop it. Im sure you will be fine and theres is plenty of pain relief available.
If i can do with with just gas and air anyone can! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aw thanks hun, i think its maybe sinking in because i am going to go to the hospital tomorrow arghhh xxx

you have plently of time before you have to be in labour

im absolutely crapping myself about labour already too lol! i have a stupidly low pain threshold, i pain whenever i see a needle never mind have one and ive fainted at the smallest of things in the past. I just keeop thinking that my mum is the same as me and cant cope with any pain but shes done it 3 times :)

Its not that bad girls, the more you panic the more it will hurt so breath and go with the flow. I loved it but i was so excited to go into labour lol Honest if it was that bad woman wouldn't of been made the way we are to give birth :) Hope that helps a little lol xx

have you read any of the birthing stories shauna? I thought they would scare me but i find it a bit less scary reading about peoples experiences and what to expect x

with my last pregnancy i was the same all the way through then when I went into labour 6 weeks early I sat on the toilet and cried for an hour lol, I was so scared, went into the hospotal with period pain like cramps at half 8 in the am and the midwife said to get plenty of rest that day as the follwoing day i would be busy having baby

So I just lay about and about half 4 that afternoon i had a terrible pain in my back and tummy and then it just kept getting worse so I called a midwife and told her that I couldnt take the pain anymore, it was bad!!! and she said that I was already 10cm dilated and my little girl was born at 5.40 with no pain relief and I was looking forward to giving birth this time but have been told it will prob be a planned section due to all the problems with this pregnancy and baby and I am so so scared about the section xx

thanks ladies, making me feel a bit better. no i havent on here????? xxx

yeah on the bit where u announce! have a look x

i rememeber being pregnant with my 1st thinking my goodness now its in theres only one way out. I went for the blind approach knowing nothing so couldn't worry, that was the theory. It was fine and i am on my 6th, i'm a bit scared this time but only because of the fact that i have mine very fast and dont feel the first stage so i go from nothing to everything and the midwife ignored me last time and i had him on the bed on the induction ward. but decided not going to let that bother me i will just believe myself and the i cant panic. i get induced early so i dont go into labour out and about as labour really is minutes for me. my mum is the same so see how she was, but honestly once you hold your baby it all goes away.

awwww thanks for all your replies and wow minutes! i hope im like that!

i know someone who never got a labour pain not 1! and she has a very small frame and is very small.

I will have a read cherelle ... i might freek out lol nah im sure it will be ok xxx

Last edited:
Lol i was scared too and I am the biggest wuss you could imagine. It's really not as bad as you think! I did it on just gas and air lol just trust your body :) xx

Maybe try watching some birthing stories. I watched some a few weeks before Adams due date, some were good, some were bad and i watched a few sections so i was well prepared for whatever way Adam wanted to make his arrival x x

i watch the birth stories on sky, like home birth stories and bring baby home. but since finding out i was pregnant havnt watched them lol xxx

They were the ones i watched, it really did help me. I think there used to be one called birthing stories from hell, i thought this one would of scared me but it didnt, it just made me realise what could happen.
Im sure you will be fine hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back