omg!

Doodles

Reaction score
OMG! Ok so looked up Clear & Simple & pretty much all of the posts I found said the same thing, not very sensitive, had to hold it right under a light or outside to see the feintest line! So I did...... there's a 2nd line :shock:

I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks or an evap line or .....

omg I need another test now! Waiting is going to torture me, though probably a good thing to wait incase it wasn't what I really hope it was

I think you def need another test hun!

When is the earliest you can get one?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

definitely get another test!!!!!!! please please please and good luck xxxxx

Get an asda test they are cheap and very accurate good luck hun xxx

phoned hubby and he's bringing one home from work, so going to do that in the morning, I'm excited but terrified incase it turns out to be a bfn x

phoned hubby and he's bringing one home from work, so going to do that in the morning, I'm excited but terrified incase it turns out to be a bfn x

Oh hun - how exciting. Fingers crossed you get your BFP tomorrow

xxxxxxxxx

oooo I'll be stalking tomorrow morning!!! Extra big heaps of lucky sticky bean dust and fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you xxxx

thanks guys :hugs: using the Predictor test which seems to have goood reviews and we've used it before, I really really hope this is it x x

oh i hope so too, you've had so many signs this month haven't you? Hope so xxxx

yep lol pretty much every sign going, and some that I didnt even know were signs until I googled. Do you think the test would work with 2nd pee of the day? I dont drink a lot so I could hold it in til hubby comes home, it's Predictor Early test. watcha think? x

I would imagine if it's an early response one, then the pee should be fine if you hold it a bit, BUT if you are strong enough (which I wouldn't be) then I'd wait til tomorrow morning. Although you are 4 days over now so it should show? Sorry contradicting myself there!!

Can hubby bring you 2 home? a twin pack? that way you can pee now and pee with FMU just to feed the craving for POAS? lol

Hold it till hubby comes home, what time is he due at?

just checked the predictor website and any time of day is AOK as long as the urine is not overly diluted. Keep it as concentrated as possible! ooh i'm dead excited now, what time does he get home?

he gets home at about 5.30ish, can only get a single as the money's coming out of shopping budget, so better be a bfp cos I'm giving up my roast chicken for this test :rofl: x

ha ha giving up the roast chicken! Awww hun wish I could just post you some of my IC's for you to pee on! I don't need mine for a few weeks yet!

I've kinda stalking your other thread now but don't think I commented. So exciting to see this, really hope it is a BFP for you Doodles. Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you xx

EEEK ... doodles I'm so excited! Poor roast chicken!

Got everything crossed for you Hun and as much as I would love you to test tonight If you can't buy Another test wait until the morning for the best result xxxx

thanks all, :lol: I'm bloody gutted about that chicken, fingers crossed, will try to hold out until tomorow (though cant promise anything :poas: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back