here i go again.........advice

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So I am 11dpo and have been getting backache for a couple of days which is what I got last time! Just did a hospital test which are 25miu and I can see something not sure if it is a line or not as very feint or if it is my eyes playing tricks on me? Do I get a more sensitive test or do I wait a few days?

I'ts better to wait...but i wouldnt lol! You really deserve this to be your BFP!!! wish you loads of luck hunny xxx :D

all the best lovely its so hard waiting to test maybe do a fmu test xx

Normally I'd b screamin 'test,test,test!' but after everythin u've been thru I'd say wait. When's af due? xx

I really hope this is it for you hun, wait a few more days and then test again xxx

yeh try your hardest to wait a few more days but best of luck! fingers crossed for ya :)

Oooo Got EVERYTHING crossed for you xxxxx

I hope this is it... good luck hun keep us all updated x x x

i would wait hunny. got everything crossed this is it for you. you really deserve it xxxxx good luck

Good luck! Im same as you, 11dpo, and done a predictor test this morning, which has the faintest EVER line on it!
Im sure the more we look at it, the more we will see the pink lines,lol! Going a bit mad, keep checking it, and holding it to the light!

Good luck and fx, and let me know when you are testing again!
:)

good luck! you deserve it after all you've been through.

fingers crossed :dust:

good luck hun - I would wait , really hope this is it for you X

Last edited:
Good luck hunni!
I really really hope this is your time x x x

Well, good luck for sunday hun, it all sounds so positive, and lots of people are hoping this is your turn :hugs:

Im going to do a diggie on sunday too, so will be looking out for your announcement (along with mine, hopefully!)

Only 1 and a half days to go! :clock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back