OMG sinking in about the sweep

LucyAnn

Reaction score
That means someone is going to be in my lady area :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: a MW ive never seen before and after my regular MW descibed it earlier even with the finger movements :rotfl: i just cant help but feel im gonna feel well just :roll: awkward.
My MW visits me at my home and errr im just cringing that this new one is gonna be like ''strip off and get on the bed'' lmao!! dont know if i can go through with it may just try old wives tales instead:dance: xxxx

Have u thought about the baby coming out of there? You'll have to wave your floof around for everyone to see then!

na i hadnt lol think its all sinking in now :s xxxx

Have u thought about the baby coming out of there? You'll have to wave your floof around for everyone to see then!

lol I was thinking this also. I assume she'll have seen it all before and be very professional about it.

I had to go to the doctors the other week and strip off in front of a man!! Really embarrassing ( I have varicose veins but I wasn't sure what they were, and he also took his sweet time to finish gawping at me lol) but they just get on with it and I'm sure she'll be as quick as possible and really professional. And then once she's done if it's a midwife you don't usually see you might never see her again, and if you do she won't exactly point and shout about it :)

Things we do for our children, as soon as we see those lines on the pregnancy test our dignity just flies out of that window :oooo:

lol as if he was gawping. I even get shy when the MW pulls my trousers down alittle to measure bump. i spose this will seem like nothing compared to giving birth etc xxxx still she wont be coming till wed so may start on a vindaloo on the weekend lol xxx

Haha get on it :) I'm sure when you're in labour your main focus will be getting Lo out so won't even care who sees what :) xx

oooh dont worry chick, think of all the bits worse than yours that they've seen.

And think of it as good practise for birth.

I've never had a sweep but had internals, wear a long-ish t.shirt so its kinda covering a bit, & as long as she can see where she's going she shouldn't need to get a good look, I find more often they look to see where they're going, then look away.

:)

Haha get on it :) I'm sure when you're in labour your main focus will be getting Lo out so won't even care who sees what :) xx

lol im so so shy its all making me cringe but hopefully your right and i will be slightly happy on gas n air and not care who sees what lol xxx

oooh dont worry chick, think of all the bits worse than yours that they've seen.

And think of it as good practise for birth.

I've never had a sweep but had internals, wear a long-ish t.shirt so its kinda covering a bit, & as long as she can see where she's going she shouldn't need to get a good look, I find more often they look to see where they're going, then look away.

Thank you, i will lie there imagining a big saggy one then and think, ''yeah youve seen worse'':rotfl: xxxxx

Try not to worry, the more relaxed you can be the easier it will be, least you will get a bit of an idea if your cervix is favourable and if your dialating yet. Be good practice for the big day!

:eek: stil might try a few old wives tales before wed lol! i am such a whimp! xxxx

oooh well incase I forget, good luck for Weds, you'll be 40wk & 1 day then, is that right?

Good luck for wed!! I feel your pain, I had ovarian drilling and a tumour removal last December and as I drifted off there was five blokes standing round my foo :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back