41 and sweep

nothing :wall:
well.. i just got up after being in bed since 9 last night haha 15 hours!!
i didnt have anymore blood atall during night but now when i went to the loo there was LOADS of flem it was darkred/brown, really loads :sick:
OH said no to sex last night but then when he came to bed he sort of gave me the signs that he was up for it but i was to knackered!! :( ill be bouncing today..

if he is not here soon ill give up on men for good.

evelina!!! OMG just seen this thread! totally 4got ur due like now lol! i really hope something happens for you soon hun.
just hang on in there noa will come soon i'm sure. keep active today to keep ur mind off it and mite help him along 2

Aw I'm sure its gonna happen really soon, by the sounds of it anyway. Good luck hun x x

Aw Hun, I really don't think he'll be long, everythings going in the right direction anyways xx

really hope something happens for u soon. these babies are to stubborn! x

dont be a silly bum evelina your just being a wonderful mummy and keeping him snuggled up x

when MW said she could feel his head.. did she acctually touch his head? like when she did the sweep did she stroke him over the head? i know hes in the water thing but still.. makes me so jelous if she gave him the first cuddle..

or am i just completly stupid as im clueless to anything going on in there :blush:

is he still not here yet maybe some spicy foods or get your fella to drive you down a cobbled path or road thats what my fella said if the baby dosent wanna come out lol x

and also.. :blush: she said she could fit one finger and move it about a little, does that mean 1cm dialated?

I hope that does mean you are hun i cant answer this cos i have no idea lol can u tell iam a first time mum

and also.. :blush: she said she could fit one finger and move it about a little, does that mean 1cm dialated?

my midwife got 2 fingers in easily she said and she touched the top of his head because she had to check his heartbeat after again to make sure he was ok. She said it had got faster because she made him jump. I don't know what it means though with the whole finger thing. I was wondering if it ment something about been dialated x

Being dilated and bloods a good thing, everythings opening up!! Hopefully will make it a quicker labour!!

it's so exciting!! Come on Noa and Jack x

I've been thinking of you Evelina ... Noa will be here soon don't you worry .. I'm all for it happening slowly i def think your body is getting ready - blood and the mw touching his head are really positive signs he is getting ready to come out :D Like Lacey's mummy said it hopefully means you will have a quick labour and will not need any interventions like being induced .. my friend was about 1 week over and after her sweep she went in to labour a couple of days later. Fingers crossed for you!! :hugs: xxxx

I agree, all this build up makes for a quicker labour.... here's hoping for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back