omg !! please let it be true

the only time i got a faint positive it turned out i was 5 weeks pregnant!!!

give it a day or so and do another...use FMU and if its darker, your preggo!!

good luck huni! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks hun , I soo hope it is , trying not to get my hopes up too much xx

Really hope this is it for you hun xxx

Sounds like a bfp I find the one step give crap early lines I bet if you do a asda or fr test it will be a bfp good luck Hun xxx

Do a frer with me on Wednesday!!! :D xx

I've just commented on ur post I'm really goin to try and hold of till wed I think I might struggle though lol xx

Yeah I saw ;) I'd struggle too! I don't blame you for wanting to do it ASAP!

I agree with Tara1985, I'm sure it's your bfp! :D The lines on one step are very faint, mine were for ages and I kept doing one every day. Get a FRER :) x x

Hi ladies , looks like my one step hpt was a dud , I just got a twin pack of tescos cheapies , saved my fmu in a pot just got home and tested and it was a bfn , looks like I'm out this moth , looks like af will be arrivin friday :( (if I'm back to my 28day cycle ) , good luck to everyone else who is still in the game xxx

Sorry to hear it was a bfn, but you're not out till the witch arrives, it might just be too early for those tesco tests! xx:dust:

Crap Jodie!!

Onwards and upwards hey?

At least you are back to your 28 day cycle

When you feel ready get yourself over to the March testing thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies , yep definitly crap , but you've just got to try and get on with it , we are going to visit the gp when af has showed her ugly face , we are doing everything we can do , I haven't been on contraception for 8 years , had dd 13 years ago no probs , ds took about 4 years just started the tests when I caught on , so maybe there is an underlying problem that needs sorting we will see , so hurry up af and let's get on with next month x x x

Aw no :( , I'm out aswell jodie just got bfn on a sainsburys own brand. Just glad the waiting is over and looking forward to trying again.

Xx

Awww amy sorry to hear that , looks like we will be testing together again next month xx

Jodie, Tesco tests are 25mIU, your cheapies will probably be 10mIU. This means that they pick up hcg early on. You might find it could take a couple of days to get a Tesco bfp.

With this pregnancy, I didn't get a proper bfp til 18DPO, even though in other pregnancies I've got a Tesco BFP at 12dpo xx

Thanks leesey , if af hasn't arrived by saturday I will test again I have another tescos cheapie waiting in the draw lol , still no sign of af coming I usually get very sore boobs about a week before af due had nothing this month and I usually go off dtd but much to the dh delight I want to do it more lol lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back