Omg!!! i think i am!!!

rachncaitlin44

Reaction score
Ok so our first time with AI and our sperm donor... Inseminated on 5th and 6th of March with syringe, had an orgasm twice with legs up the wall. Waited until today, my period due. Bought clearblue test. I had all period symptoms achey tummy etc... Realised I was urinating a lot the last few days but thought nothing of it. Test done tonight, held urine for 4 hours lol. It was a clearblue plus test and has one dark line across straight away and a very faint line down after 3 mins...I couldn't bloody believe it. So I tested with 3 early sign tests (from ebay) cheap but high sensitivity! All show 2 lines, one dark and one lighter. Woo hoo!! Pretty sure I am...still doubting it...still feel like im gonna start my bloody period!! Help!! Lol x x

Yay!!!! Can we see test pics? We all love a good line!!!! X

Post some pics but why not do a digi with FMU tomorrow - that way there is no room for interpretation

Fingers crossed!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh babe, I'm so so happy for you! Yay!!!!

Post some piccies of your BFPs :)

And do a digi, seeing it in black and white is immense!

xxx

Will try only on my phone just moved house so might not be able to upload :( will try. Gonna do another cb tomorrow to be sure x hehe!!

Use tapatalk its the best app you will EVER get lol I hardly come on the forum now unless its on my phone. If you download getjar apparently u get tapatalk free, that's how I got mine x

Then u upload photos direct from phone its great x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Can we see test pics?

Last edited:
Thanks you!! Uploaded taptalk this morn x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332139155752.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332139155752.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 108
One step tests from ebay!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332139363820.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332139363820.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 98
Morning!! I'm off to buy digit test this morn as advised by u lovely lot!! Just hope it says pregnant!!

Oooooo Hunni how exciting! Good luck with the digi :)

fx for your digi today , you one steps look posotive to me lovely clear second lines on them :) xx

Those tests look positive to me! Can't wait for the digi x

Oh i would say pos, I even hate the cb but when zoomed in the line is quite thick!

sent from my snazzy HTC

And tapatalk is the bees knees x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Morning!! I'm off to buy digit test this morn as advised by u lovely lot!! Just hope it says pregnant!!

I am sure it will do!!!

Look forward to seeing your update

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members