am i pregnant?

Rh1annon

Reaction score
Hi, I would just like anyone to share anything to help me. I have been expieriencing a bloated stomach but more to the right hand side towards the belly button which can be quite tender sometimes, I have also been getting dull cramp like feelings and been feeling tired and urinating more often. My last period was 2weeks ago but only lasted two days and dissapeared I did a home pregnancy test the next day but it was negative...I dont know wether to wait to see if I get my next period or do another test..? Id also like to know what symptoms you have had at the early stages.....any advice would be much apprieciated.
Thankyou
Rhiannon :)

well my period is due wednesday and i have felt sick on and off for a week my boobs are so sore and have lots more veins than iv ever noticed before also lots of white spots around my nipple too,
headache and i have mood swings too..
every woman is different, when is your next period due??

Well they are all pregnancy signs, but seen as you period was only 2 weeks ago (if it was normal) you would only just be ovulating or ovulated a few days ago so its way too early to tell xxx

Sounds like you could be pregnant, my friend had a 2 day period and then her next one never arrived and she was pregnant so you never know! Hope you get your BFP xxx

well my period is due wednesday and i have felt sick on and off for a week my boobs are so sore and have lots more veins than iv ever noticed before also lots of white spots around my nipple too,
headache and i have mood swings too..
every woman is different, when is your next period due??

hi, ohh ok yeh there are so many symptoms for different women its hard too tell but my next period isnt due until the 21st the one i did have was late and only lasted 2days.

do your periods normally last that long and are they regular?
its hard to tell and its also very hard to wait for these things god its driving me mad to be honest
only time will tell x

do your periods normally last that long and are they regular?
its hard to tell and its also very hard to wait for these things god its driving me mad to be honest
only time will tell x

no i normally have a period that last 5days so my last one was very unusual for me...its driving me crazy too as its on my mind alot at least you've only got 3days left until you get a period or not mine is due a week thursday so lets see what happens :) xx

i think my period already coming lol so im bit down bout it but hey ho
yeah the wait drives u crazzyyyyy
i hope u get what u want huny

it could have been implantation bleeding and not your actual period, if so you should get positive on a test by now, i say test again hun - with a branded test like first response x

Hey ladies,
just a quick update for you..i was due to have a period yesterday but since wednesday ive just had a little spotting and still no proper period yet i know its still early as it may just be that im a little late so il give it until monday and if still nothing i will test again.
Thanks for all your responses
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back