Am I pregnant? Picture review...

Fab

Reaction score
I'm new :wave:

We had a controlled IUI this cycle and I was inseminated on Monday 30 April. I'm not supposed to test until Wednesday, but my sore breasts and "period pain" are driving me crazy - as I the same symptoms the week leading up to my period.

I tested yesterday and this morning and was only able to produce very shadowy lines. If I'm pregnant I'm 3+6 today - what do you guys think?

First picture is from yesterday 3+5
Second picture is from today 3+6
Third picture is the same test but 10min later :)

Attachments

• 12 Maj.jpg
    12 Maj.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 13 Maj.jpg
    13 Maj.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 13 Maj 1.jpg
    13 Maj 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 162
I *think* I see something on the first pic, defo see it on 2nd and 3rd pics and didn't need to enlarge the pics either.

I'd do a couple more in a day or two and see if they're darker.

I can't make out if the lines are pink though?? Do they look pink to you?

Got my FX for you!

x x

Last edited:
i am almost sure i can c lines

Thanks girls.
I'm too scared to actually believe there's a second line, but hoping for for some darker lines!

The lines are purply-pink - are they supposed to be pink?

They are pretty good lines for an ic it's deffo a bfp x

Nope mine was faint! And im now nearly 14 weeks preggo on wed :) good luck!! Xxxx

those are pretty good lines for that early with those type of tests! I used them at 11dpo with my dd and could just make out a very faint line..... I can quite easily see yours - fingers crossed :)

I reckon it looks pretty good then! Defo try again in a day or two to make sure the line's getting darker. :)

x

I see them :) mine were all very faint too for the first couple of days.

Thank you ladies!
Starting to get quite excited - will post an update once I get the "real" lines :)

Last edited:
Yes i defo see them :D Good luck hunni :D xx

I can see them too, well done!!! if you are still unsure, wait untill tuesday even and take a clearblue and see how it comes up :D xxxx

Look like bfps to me congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back