ok so am not getting hopes up but.....

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I have been proper bad PMT, bursting into tears getting angry etc for a couple of days! on sat i thought AF was on her way as i had a bit of pink discharge when i wiped but nothing since, i have cramps and sore boobs (but these can be my pms symtoms so not reading into them) also i have been v tired!
So i have no hpts and cant get any til thursday...payday! so i peed on a opk and i got what u see below, now that for me is probably ov darkness, cos i never getting really dark lines on the cheap ones! so could it be?
I am cycle day 31, 14 dpo today.

am i just talking myself into it?

Hey :wave:

Well it's defo sounding very good for you, there wasn't a piccie attached though :(

xxx

Hey MrsMc, good to see you! symptoms sound good! did you upload pic of OPK? i think positive OPK usually means positive HPT. got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

oops forgot to attach pic lol

Attachments

• IMG00651-20110222-1636[1].jpg
    IMG00651-20110222-1636[1].jpg
    38 KB · Views: 46
sorry guys was having issues with the photo...out of practice

A near positive OPK is def a good sign hun, i hardly got any line when i tested with OPK just before AF last month (also had no hpt's left)

How are you now hun? not seen you around for a bit! are you back in the TTC game? hope all is well.
xx

hey nurse, yeh i am ok, I have never been out of the ttc game just needed a break from here, two miscarriages just took their toll i guess!
I really hope this is it tbh, kinda of scared that af is gonna come and ruin the fun!

Aww glad you let yourself have a wee break to recover, I really hope this is it for you too hun :) keep us updated :)

Hey Mrs Mc!! :wave:

I was thinking about you before, hope you're well!

I've never tested before AF myself so that just looks like a negative OPK to me...

Mmmm but symptoms sound good though..

Good Luck Hun!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

thanks maybe baby..
i hardly ever get a line on the cheap opks, my hormones must be crap!

Hey MrsMc! Nice to see you!!
I think that looks fab Hun!
I tried OPK's when AF was due and the day AF came a few cycles back and I did get quite near positives but not quite as near as yours is!
Xx

Hey MrsMc! :wave: :hugs:

So good to see your name pop up on here hun, been thinking of you the past couple of days. :)

It's all sounding good my lovely, hope this is all a BFP in the making. x x

hello.....pleased to see you back...fingers crossed!! xx

hi mrsmc! good to see u on here again! i really hope this is it for you :) a few girls on here have got positive or dark opks and then got their bfp. a word of warning though, i had a very dark line on an opk when i was a few days late last week and af came the next day :( i'm a bit of a weird one tho lol! so hopefully you will follow the same as the other girls, best of luck and let us know either way on thursday xx

i can see a line tbh its not faint and its not dark but i can see it i hope you get a positive hun when is your af due

Lovely to see you back hunny :)
It looking and sounding very good, fingers crossed you will be joining us in tri-1 very soon :fx: x x

Ive just done an opk hunny, just to see and this is what ive just got hunny, yours is looking very good :)

5284f81b-0a90-71ab.jpg
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back