trying not tot hopes up but....

MrsPink

Reaction score
Not to get my hopes up but i have been getting funny belly cramps all over, feeling a bit queasy gagged a couple of.times, have a lot of cm and am a lil constipated.... Wooo!! Am 9dpo... And am gna hold off testing till sunday..... I hope.

Fingers xxxd to all august testers.... (And the end of july testers)

xxxxx

Ooh I hope this is a bfp for you mrspink x

I'm 9DPO today and full of "symptoms" but i don't have any extra cm or need to gag :(

I'd certainly be optimistic if i was in your shoes, but then again i'm opimistic in most peoples shoes :D

It's my shoes that make my feet hurt :(

X,,

(it's a hand with it's fingered crossed btw ;))

Last edited:
MrsPink are you still planning on waiting until Sunday?! I'm so impatient! x

Sunday... isn't that the 2nd?

There's a few girls testing then - you should be in the August testing thread! :)

Hey MrsMc :)

Thanks - i hope your doing alright. Are you still on the same Augest testing date?

good luck I will have to have a look at the august thread for news for others xxx

Hi thank u guys..... Am still a.bit optimistic. I did cave and do a couple of internet xheapies this am needleas to say they are neg!! I dunno what to do now.... Think i will wait to sunday and do a brand! Am on the aug thrwad so fingers xxd to us all!!!
Sorry for the way this pot is coming out am jus getting used to this phone!!!
Waiting is HOrrid init!!

Xxxx

well fingers crossed for sunday for you! xxx

Fingers crossed for you :)

I keep fondling my pregnanct tests - getting them out of the box and reading the instructions again and again. I pass them to my husband to fondle them too but he doesn't even glance up from his book before passing them me back :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back