Teasted this morning...

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey!

Ok so please don't get excited but I tested this morning and got the faintest whisper of a line! :shock:

It's so faint I doubt my OH will notice it when he wakes up! :lol:

Also i'm actually on day 31 this cycle so 1 day late! I added an extra day to my ticker last time AF came so I didn't test too early and I completly forgot! :lol:

Hopefully the line will get darker! :)

xxx

claire i am so so so so so so keeping everything crossed!!!!!

i really hope this is it for you!!!! xxxxxx

Really hope this is for you!! Fingers crossed!

wow claire - that sounds fantastic!! what test did you use? if its an ebay cheapy are you going to pop out and by a CBD or FR?? best of luck :) xxxx

Lol Louise your posts always make me smile!!

Positivity it was an Asda own brand test. I still have another 1 in the box so i'll wait a few days and if AF still hasn't shown up i'll test again. If the line is darker then i'll invest in a digi! :)

xxx

Wow Clare Bear!!

This does sound good, they say a line is a line and i'm sure your test wont be very sensitive, i'm assuming it will be the same as the Tesco or Boots own.

I'd get to the shop and get a First response they are even more sensitive than the digis, and are buy one get one free too!

I got a positive on a First response in the morning and again in the afternoon so I'd be on they way to the shop right now.....

Best of luck to you hun although I have a feeling you're not going to need it!!! xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
yaaay! sounds like its your lucky month :) fingers crossed for you x

Wow Claire sounds promising will keep FX that she stays awayxxx

My AF is due today, i did a test yesterday and got a BFN but u never know!

WOW what a month! Lots of BFP...i hope the line gets darker...im so pleased for you good luck xxx

How could we not get excited about that!! Great news! Keep us posted.

yay! thats great, fingers crossed for you in the next few days! congrats!

Woo congratulstions claire!! A lines, a line :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back