Help possible bee eff pee

dont give up yet hun its not over for this month till af hits xxx

I didn't have any symptoms atall until I was about 8 weeks pregnant and boob pain started even later than that so you can't always go on symptoms.

hi gemz hope this is the case for me. AF is due in about 5 days and convinced im not pregnant as don't feel any different at all, no symptoms so i hope that i follow a similar pattern to you, would love to get my BFP this month xx :pray:

I also had AF pains and carried on having them up until I was about 16 weeks pregnant but I never had IB. I did have brown spotting for a couple of weeks but that didn't start until I was abouth 7 or 8 weeks pregnant and luckily everything was fine. If you don't get your BFP this month then try to think positive although I know t's hard it will happen eventually.

i do try and think positive - but you know its hard sometimes, can't help but get my hopes up and then it makes the disappointment worse!!

I have a feeling it's not going to be long for you hun!
I've got everything crossed for you!!! (well most things.....if you know what I mean!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope you haven't got your legs crossed liviray!! :lol:

Hey we will all be part of that BFP clan when the time is right, just hope its sooner rather than later for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back