Help possible bee eff pee

LouisecH

Reaction score
OMG!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did one of those ACON tests from ebay and got what looked like an evap line. Never had an evap line with them before so tested again and have the world's faintest line.

Could this be it???????

Just have to add I had what felt like implantation pain 9 days ago and have had tiredness and dizziness but no breast soreness whatsoever.

Advice please

Ooooo early testing or AF late?

Good luck good luck :pray:

Not all women will experience the same syptoms like sore boobs, I hope you get a stronger line on that stick Louise :pray:

Well I'm breastfeeding so I've not had a period for about 18 months :lol: Just started testing because I had some weird symptoms.

18 months! Good you lucky moo!!!! :lol:

You will be peestick galore for a while then huh :lol:

You would not believe how 'pee-stick happy' I am.

I'm down to 4 tests so I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I figure I should know by then.

Hehe let us know won't you! Well me because I'm nosey :oops: :lol:

Good luck again :pray:

wow!!!

Lou, i tested on tuesday morning and i got the faintest line, i thought it wsa an evap line, i tested wednesday and the line was stronger, since then i have tests everyday (sometimes twice lol) and now today the line is very strong!

just wanted to add, i use tho tests and i have never found them to have an evap line, not even if you hold it up to the light, its normaly dead white.

fingers crossed for you babe!!!

xxx

Eeeeek! Thanks Layla. Funny, I was due a week after you last time - didn't quite happen like that though did it? :lol:

Just wanted to say I never had an evap line on these tests either and I've done a LOT! The very faint line i got when i first tested did look like a shadow at first though.

Getting excited but really should calm down until tomorrow.
I have now done 3 tests and have sent myself cross-eyed staring at them. Am now seeing little pink lines all over the room.

ooh how exciting! hope it is bfp! :D hope you have a better idea tomorrow

Fantastic! I use the Acon ones and all mine are bright white, so looks like it's CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap: :dance: :clap:

Hi Babe,

I tested today & got a very faint line on a clear blue, I thought 'Evap line'................so I had to test again tonight as I just couldn't wait!!!!!!! I then used an Acon test and got a better line, although still faint!!!! So I think we can both take it as read that CONGRATULATIONS are in order :dance: :dance:

I will test again on Monday, see if it gets stronger!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you - just so you can confirm it to yourself :wink:

Tam x

Tam - Way to go us!!!

Congratulations that's brilliant news. Just done my 5th :oops: test of the day and there is a very faint line there. Can't sleep.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Babe!!!!!!!

How exciting eh?!?!?!

Have you told your OH? I am telling mine at midnight for Father's Day!!!! Can't wait, then I am sure he won't sleep :lol:

Well done babe!!!!! Keep me posted!

When was your last AF, mine was 22nd May?

Take care babe, I am sure I will be about most of the night if ya fancy a chat LOL!

Tam x

I'm waiting for dh to get home around midnight for the same reason.

Last period was April last year :lol: Not had one since I last got pregant which is why I'm slightly dubious about my result. Anyway, dh has good eyeight so I'm sure he'll be able to tell me if I'm seeing thhings or not.

Awwwww babe, I have everything tightly crossed for you!!!!!!! Bets of Luck babe (although I am sure you aint seeing things)!

Tam x

Well the line is still very light but it's darker than last night :shock:

sorry ignore my post in the other thread, just seen this one!! how extremely exciting! (almost making me broody now! lol) a line is a line hun, that's what i think...!!! :D so i think probably congratulations are in order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back