Help possible bee eff pee

Louise, thats fantasic news!!!!!!!

are you convinced that you are pregnant now?

xxx

Thanks everyone!

Layla - I'm still not 100% which is pretty stupid but I'm sure once I've done the 300 tests I've ordered I will be.

Awwww it really sounds like you are hun, my fingers are crosed for you!

how exciting ! christ you must be amazingly fertile !
Your never going to work out when its due...

Fingers crossed hun, let us know the results :)

I tested twice a day all this week lol

I found my tests were stronger late morning that first thing, strange!

hope it is a BFP, it will be great to be pregnant together again :)

xx

OHHHHHHHHHHHH LOUISE!!!!!!!!

Just saw this thread!!! this is fantastic!!!!!!! let us know!
And you were after a special gift for father's day!!!! :dance:
don't worry about your frame anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Mel xx

Right. I've now run out of tests and the line is still very very faint. Hmm. Will be shopping for tests tomorrow.

I want a better result before I'm convinced but thank you all very much for your support and congratulations. I'm not telling my earth family until I get a really good result so my cyber family is indespenisble. I love you all. Wibble....

Ohh it's so exciting, I'm like Petchy - a line is a line !

Congratulations!

When my test was really faint with Olivia I went and bought a Predictor test but it came back negative, the next day I bought a First Reponse which came back positive then I did the 2nd Predictor test and it was negative! So, if you're going to get a shop test I'd go for First Response!

I should probably be posting this another forum but I don't really understand how the BF is a contraceptive (I know it's not 100%).... does that mean that if you hadn't got pregnant you would've had your first period since Zara? I'm exclusively BFing but not wanting to TTC until Christmas.

Well done :D

Lucy x

Hi Lucy

Actually I'm feeling very sick but that could be due to having eaten an entire packet of custurd creams out of anxiety (and greed too).

The main principles are:

Breastfeeding is as good as combined contraceptive pills (about 2% failure rate) if all the following conditions apply (no exceptions):

1. the baby is younger than 6 months

2. the mother has not yet had a normal menstrual period

3. the baby is exclusively breastfeeding (or near exclusively)

4. there is no prolonged period (greater than 6 hours) when the baby does not nurse

The effectiveness of breastfeeding after 6 months is greatly reduced.

I'm just thinking that Zara often goes 8/9 hours in the night without a feed. This could have been how I managed it (IF I managed it).

I stopped taking the pill 8 weeks ago because I didn't mind getting pregnant again but if you don't want to make sure you're using some contraception.

Louise x :D

Hi Louise

Thanks so much for explaining it to me, I meet all those conditions (oh if ONLY Olivia would go 8 or 9 hours without a feed lol!!)

Now back to the original thread - can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow!

Lucy x

Fingers crossed then, Louise!

"I stopped taking the pill 8 weeks ago because I didn't mind getting pregnant "

Well, this is exactly what I did last year and now, I have my little Maheen, heheh, so...lots of baby dust to you :wink:

Mel xx

is it confirmed louise have you def got your BFP? :pray:

Hi

No sadly not confirmed. I'm waiting for more tests which I've ordered. They should be here tomorrow morning but I've lost all hope.

Got a stinking headache and spots so something is happening, even if it's AF on her way that's something.

The saga continues.....

have everything crossed for you. Hope its good news. :pray:

No sadly not confirmed. I'm waiting for more tests which I've ordered. They should be here tomorrow morning but I've lost all hope.

Oooh hon. Can't you sneak out and buy a cheap test from somewhere. Don't be sad, could all be good still! (((hugs)))

Awwww keep your chin up babe!!!!!

Keep us posted!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: for that BFP!!! for you!

Best of Luck babe!!!!

Tam x

Thanks Guys.

Can't sneak out to buy another one - dh will kill me. I promised to wait until tomorrow when my other tests should arrive. I think I'm driving him mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

My god, I would have raided the penny bottle by now and gone down the chemist with my fiver in 2p and 1p coins :lol: :lol:

just tested again and still getting the ghostly line so i think I've just picked up on an evaporation line. Ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back