Teasted this morning...

Thanks everyone!

Still no AF and this morning I had period pains so I thought she's arrived but nope, nothing!

LouLou the line is that faint theres no way it'll show up in a pic! lol

xx

O......M.......G!!!!!!

Claire thats is fantastic news..... when are you going to tests again ?

Aww really sorry Spinneygirl! xx

Vicky i'm probably going to test on wednesday morning. We're off to bluewater tonight to get a digi!! I've still got an asda one left so i'll do that first and if that one's positive i'll do the digi to see it in writting!!

xxx

Claire!

It a new day and you missed your period - i was hoping for another test result :(

I'm to stingy to keep spending money on tests Louise! lol

Plus yesterdays line was soooo faint i'd rather leave it a couple of days for the hormone (if I am pregnant) to get stronger.

xxx

That's what I call willpower Clarebear!!

Wish I had it in me! LOL! xx

Maybe baby it's not called willpower it's called being a tight a**e hee hee xx

Ahhh! I see, then it's still will power you have then- will power not to spend all your money! xx Lol!!

Ahhh Claire I really hope this is it for you.... I was going to have a break from the forum but there is no way that is going to happen now... not until I know whats happening with you!!

Best of luck honey will be keeping everything crossed for you x

Aww thanks Vicky!!

How are you getting on? Have you started taking Agnus Castus?

xxx

Yeah I took it and stopped two weeks after last AF but still no sign of anything happening, been doing opk's every day this month but not picked up my surge yet...am now on CD 28.... hope it happens this week fed up with waiting!!!

I am so excited for you.... I really hope this is it x x x

Hi Clearbear,

How have you found Agnus Castus, did it change your cycles?

xx

Aww hope you get your surge this week Vicky! xx

Maybe baby - Yes Agnus Castus dramatically changed my cycles. I was a bit like Vicky is now at the beginning. I had an average 40 day cycle for 6 cycles after coming off the pill so I thought 'sod it taking these pill can't do anymore harm than the pill has'. My cycle dropped my 9 days in the first cycle I took it and then my AF arrived bang on time last cycle! This is why I was suprised when she didn't arrive on Saturday like she was supposed to!!

I defo recommend Agnus Castus!! :)

xxx

Last edited:
Oh thanks hun,

I'm glad I asked about this, after my BFN a at the beginning of the month and another 38 day cycle (5th off the pill), I went to buy some in Boots and I asked the pharmacist's advice and he said they won't shorten your cycle, just relieve painful periods??

I guess he must have been wrong?

Do you know any other ladies here who have got good results from it?

I want to get some now...

Do you know if it made your OV earlier? I assume it would have.

When are you testing again?? Good luck xx :dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Yeah i'm sure it must have made me OV earlier.

The way I see it... it's herbal so what harm can it do? lol

I think 'Rosie's Mummy' took AG and on her 3 cycle of taking it she got her BFP. I'm sure it was her, she replied to a post of mine a while back.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back