OK girls I need your help!

thanks everyone!! Sorry for the late update- only just got onto the computer. I did a test this morning and it was a definite BFN - I guess yesterday's must have been an evap. I'm going to stop testing now and wait until saturday but don't feel very positive about it! No symptoms whatsoever! xx

fx crossed for saturday huni,
will b stalking you hehe! :)

I think I have a symptom or 2 - keep feeling like I want to throw up and that I am swallowing to keep the vomit down (I know, pretty gross!!), and I feel like AF is coming - kind of sicky feeling in my tummy, but it should be too early for that. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I had symptoms last month as well! I hate the fact that my body can conjure up these things!

haha, think we all no how you are feeling hunni. our body and minds do play evil tricks on us as soon as we start ttc i have found!!!
but you never no huni

everything crossed for you!! xxx

Good luck for the testing on weekend Mrs Blue sending lots of babydust for you xx

When are you testing again hun? x

I'm going to test on saturday - I'll be 12dpo by then. not sure whether to use a cheapie or splash out on a better one....I feel so up and down about this cycle - one minute I'm convinced that we've done it and the next I feel like I'm just making it all up! Glad I have you lot to go crazy with!! xx

you too charliebear - think there will be a little gang of us all testing :) x

Lol I think there is 4 of us up to now testing on sat!! BFP day!! X

YES PLEASE!!!! i want to see loads of BFP!!!! xx

roll on saturday! this day is DRAGGING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member