Should I ignore it.....

Lander

Reaction score
.... If I can see like a non-coloured/clear 2nd line on an IC at 7DPO :shock:

Is it an 'evap'???

Don't think either are clear, and they're not taken right after peeing.... maybe 15 mins later....

Attachments

• IMG00194-20110708-1458.jpg
    IMG00194-20110708-1458.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG00195-20110708-1458.jpg
    IMG00195-20110708-1458.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
How clear???? How long after you pee'd. PICTURES!!!!! lol!!

If there's no colour and it's grey then it's normally classed as an indent or evap. PICS!! :yay: x x

hey - you are so early so you are wishful thinking to think you would get anything yet. give it a few more days for hcg to build. I have had some non coloured lines appear and I dont think they mean anything, hold out for a pink blue one in a few more days!!! x x x

hey - you are so early so you are wishful thinking to think you would get anything yet. give it a few more days for hcg to build. I have had some non coloured lines appear and I dont think they mean anything, hold out for a pink blue one in a few more days!!! x x x

Hence asking if I'm right to ignore it.........................

Hence asking if I'm right to ignore it.........................

Yeah, give yourself a couple more days at least - implantation takes 6 -12 days after ovulation (depending on how slow your little bean is to get out of the tube and stuck into the lining)
I am also 7dpo and I so want to test now but I know I am way too early but its sooooooo tempting. Good luck - maybe get a First Response test because they can detect up to 6 days early (so thats on the presumption that you are working with the quick travelling egg!!)
x

Hi Hun,

I don't see anything, although unlikely to get a BFP now it could happen especially if OV came earlier than you thought.

FX for tomorrow, I find FRERs much more reliable.

xx

Good luck sweetie! I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

I cant see in the pic but its too early yet, its very exciting testing time nearly here!

Oh Nurse we are the same!!!! We have made a wonderful pact not to test till monday! xx

Oh Nurse we are the same!!!! We have made a wonderful pact not to test till monday! xx

Hold out til Monday - Hold out til Monday - Hold out til Monday! It will build our strength of character!!!! x x x

good luck lander bloody line spotting is horrid i got line eyes in the end. im hoping you get it first go just cause you are a jammy git lol xxx

Hold out til Monday - Hold out til Monday - Hold out til Monday! It will build our strength of character!!!! x x x

I'm planning to, if only so if I was pregnant I can plead innocence about drinking tonight at my 30th party! Naughty Lucy.

good luck lander bloody line spotting is horrid i got line eyes in the end. im hoping you get it first go just cause you are a jammy git lol xxx

It's not me, OH keeps telling me he's got super sperm, his Dad has 11 kids and his Granddad had 17.............................. :shock:

Wow that's a lot of kids!!!! Definitely super sperm in the family xxx

Same this morning, I can see where a 2nd line would be, it's like, highlighted clear.

Maybe I can just see that, and it's nothing to do with HGC levels.

I think if you can see a white line it is a bfn. It just means that the antibody strip is very visible!
I always hate when I can see a white line because thats the end of line spotting..no photos or photoshop hehe!
Fingers crossed for you. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back