OK girls I need your help!

mrsblue

Reaction score
So, despite me saying earlier this morning that I was going to wait until saturday to test, I caved in after reading all the bfps. So I did a blue cheapie and squinted for a while and thought I could see a tiny hint of a line but really wasn't that convinced. I then left it to dry and have just checked it after 30 mins and there is a line, but not sure if this means it is an evap? Probably should have just chucked it in the bin but wanted to see what would happen as I've never kept a test for longer than 5 mins...

Attachments

• DSC_0314.jpg
    DSC_0314.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0315.jpg
    DSC_0315.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 69
Oh, and I am only about 8dpo and it wasn't fmu

ooh i think i see something, we need annie shes the test queen!!

ANNIIEEEEEE where r u! we so need a tagged button xx

I think i see something on the second, FX for you xxx

heehee yes there is a line (especially when you tilt the screen) but just worried it's an evap xx

i can see it!!! :) go get another better test and do another! :)

I see something! test tomorrow with FMU and bet you get a dark line :) xx

aw thanks you lot!! I have a frer which I am saving, but a few more cheapies that I can use over the next few days...eeek :S

ohhhh soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed for you.... im sure I see a line! x

I'd do the FRER, they're a bit easier than the cheapies to see the line! :)

xx

Is this where we are all seeing a line - I'd say that looks promising :)

Attachments

• Piglet.jpg
    Piglet.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 35
Is this where we are all seeing a line - I'd say that looks promising :)

yep that's where the line was - it seems to have disappeared now though?! gah! I'm going to wait until tomorrow as a) I don't have any pee left and b) hopefully it will be more conclusive if I wait a bit longer.

xx

ahhh FX for you tomorrow mrsblue, its so exciting all these BFP's! I wonder why it disappeared though...hmmm! Which test are you using with FMU? It's only your 2nd cycle after the pill isnt it? yeeey xxx

So excited tomorrow going to a poas day al round. Good luck babe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back