Oh god...

That's excellent news! I knew you would be OK. How long has the bleeding been going on for now? Mine lasted for about a week and then nothing since, so try not to worry. It's excellent that they found a heartbeat and that everything is where it should be!
Did you get a picture? Mine looked like a slug at 7 weeks, hope it doesn't come out looking like a slug!
Now positive thinking lady! xxx

That's excellent news! I knew you would be OK. How long has the bleeding been going on for now? Mine lasted for about a week and then nothing since, so try not to worry. It's excellent that they found a heartbeat and that everything is where it should be!
Did you get a picture? Mine looked like a slug at 7 weeks, hope it doesn't come out looking like a slug!
Now positive thinking lady! xxx

Thanks jules. Yeh got a picture but very very blurry. Was clearer on the screen! Ha a slug baby wouldn't be the best, although i would still do my best to be a loving mother!
Bleeding started last Wednesday early eve so it hasn't been a week yet. Going to do a bit of daily meditation i think and just keep nice and calm about it all :)
Can't stop smiling today :) xxx

My little bean :) stay snug in there ok? Xx

Attachments

• 20130610_185358-1.jpg
    20130610_185358-1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 41
Really pleased for you Naomi, must have been lovely to hear the heart beat :) x

So glad it was good news for you hun :)
Just try to relax now xxx

I hope yours stays in there longer than mine did
By at least 30 weeks! xx

Awwww cute wee scan pic! :) :hugs: x x

aww hun i'm so so pleased for you, try and relax and fx the bleeding stops soon.

lovely picture xx

Aww that's a lovely pic of your little bean - rest up and relax now and I'm sure everything will be fine xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back