Oh god its happening again, swolen ankles and hands

Melly+2

Reaction score
Over night my fingers and ancles have gotten that distinctive band of water around them, i can feel it when i clench my hands and it hurts like mad. Im praying that i dont end up like last time and become massive and almost dibilitated as i think that would drive me over the edge, i couldnt cope with it i really couldnt. Its nearly 4am and im sat on my own down stairs and feeling so sad now, i really thought id dodged this this time but looks like its gonna be another round, pft :bored:

Oh hun, hopefully it's just temporary :hug: :hug: :hug:

have a cuddle :hug:
My fingers / knuckles swell up and i can only wear my wedding rings between 11am and 4pm :roll: I feel naked without them though

Sorry for moaning, but seriously if i end up like last time i really cant cope, it sounds so vain, well it is really, but i dont wana have to lose loads of weight and be left with the body ful of stretchmarks, last time it happened i ended up with stretchies behind my knees, in my armpits, on my foo all over my boobs. Thats why im so conceoius about it :cry:

Make sure you get plenty of rest and i mean be down right lazy and sit doing sod all with them feets up :wink:

cant yet chick with a potty training toddler who gos on toilet and working for 3 more weeks its gonna have to wait, making myself drink loads of waterm though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back