swollen ankles, feet, or hands!!! :-(

honey7733

Reaction score
:D Hi Ya Ladies and Bumps :D

How are you all?

Is anyone else suffering with swollen ankles,feet or hands?

Mine are starting to get really bad, MW Said its just fluid retention. i have been tested and will continue to be tested for pre-eclampsia (think it`s spelt wrong, sry :?: ) Although that don`t stop me from worrying. :( I can`t say it look very attractive either, My feet look like pigs trotters :D LOL

If anyone else has any advice on how to ease the swelling please let me in on the secret!!!!! :)

take it easy, look forward to hearing from anyone in a simular situation

stacey and big breech bump!!!
35+6

ps

anyone got any other advice on turning a breech baby. i have tried -

:D GETTING ON ALL FOURS FOR 15 MINS EVERY 2 HRS
:D BOUNCING ON A BIRTHING BALL FOR HOURS ON END
:D SLEEPING AND LAYING ON MY LEFT HAND SIDE

The only tip I have heard of for reducing swelling is to drink more water (yes, MORE water). I don't think I have swollen feet or hands yet, but when the weather gets hotter here, my rings do get tighter.

As for turning your baby, I'm not sure if there is anything that you can do yourself. I think doctors have ways of trying to get the baby to turn, but my doctor said that the baby can still turn all on its own even though I am 32 weeks!

I have worked with ladies who have successfully turned thier baby's with help of the following:

Shine a torch at the area where the baby's head should be, or put headphones playing music to that area......some say the baby will move towards the light / music.

Put lots of pictures up around your house of baby's in the womb up the right way.......its a sub conscious thing and they say that if you spend time thinking about your baby being up the right way it may help, also stay possitive, if you believe your baby will move then it might.

Homeopathic remedy Pulsatilla can help too but speak to a homeopath before taking it.

Also doing a handstand in a swimming pool can help too!!! Rather you than me and go careful!!!

Also have a look at www.spinningbabies.com

Good luck, lots of love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back