Oh blah

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
So just had my rescan and confirms blighted ovum. No happy ending this time. Got to wait 2 weeks before I can have medical management as the sac grew 3mm so that sucks a bit. The nurse think it will happen naturally before then so back to nicker watch :( don't really know what to say or how I feel. Just kind of numb really but I had a feeling from the start something was wrong xxx

Last edited:
Oh sweetheart I am so so sorry. I was thinking yesterday ud be on with much better news today. That really sucks :-( I hope u are ok and being looked after xxxxxx

Really sorry to hear this. Big hugs and take care of yourself! xxxx

Ohh lilmiss I'm soo sorry hope you and oh are as ok as can be sending big hugs xx

Thanks girls. The support really does help. Angel baby number 8. Not giving up tho I will have one more :) and that won't happen if I give up. I've done my crying today and now going to try and concentrate on being normal waiting for it to happen. Hoping it don't at least with medical management or an erpc I'm in control of when it happens xxx

So sorry to hear your news :( x

Hi lilmishopeful i pop in every so often but not a daily poster but i like to read and catch up when i can.. i'm sorry to hear your news.. wanted to say i'm rooting for you.. been following your progress.. ((hugs))

I am so sorry hun... :( I was hoping you'd hear good news.

I am so sorry hun... :( I was hoping you'd hear good news.

We both didn't get the news we was hoping for. So sorry hun. Hope you have a speedy recovery. I've got to wait 2 weeks before the will do anything it's torture xxx

Well today is just shit. Woke up feeling so sick it's unreal. That's a proper kick in the teeth. Still no bleeding so I do think I will need medical management in 2 weeks. Also have dreams that are doing my head in. Twice last night I dreamed they was wrong even tho I asked them to show me the screen so have seen it's empty with my own eyes. One was that there's a second sac to the side they didn't see as they just see the empty one and the other was you could see a foot poking out behind the empty sac and there's a second sac stuck right behind the empty one. Both options can't be true as I've been scanned from all angles. Driving myself mad here just wish it had been big enough to remove now :( these 2 weeks are going to be a nightmare xxx

Oh bless ya!!

Dreams can be torture sometimes..

Don't worry your self about things & just try to take each day as it comes..

Like your post earlier said you WILL have another baby you have to stay positive my darling!!

xx

I'm so sorry hun. I remember when I had my blighted ovum pregnancy I had very similar hopes and dreams too. And it's so horrible as your body still thinks everything is "normal" and so you get all the symptoms etc.

I'm thinking of you and hope you can find some peace very soon. (((((HUGS)))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back