Well, after my initial prognosis of a blighted ovum I had another scan last week to see if that was indeed the case and there was still no sign of a baby in the sac. They have officially written off the pregnancy now as not viable and offered me a controlled miscarriage but I decided to wait until I miscarried naturally -just in case they were wrong. I haven't miscarried yet but am so gutted that after everything this has happened. I am actually thinking about asking them to carry out a controlled miscarriage now as the waiting for it to happen is so frustrating and I just want to start another course of IUI and that can't happen until I have a natural cycle which might not be until Feb now. My thought are with everyone else going through similar or worse and I hope and pray 2008 proves to be our year.