not great outcome..

trigger

Reaction score
Well, after my initial prognosis of a blighted ovum I had another scan last week to see if that was indeed the case and there was still no sign of a baby in the sac. They have officially written off the pregnancy now as not viable and offered me a controlled miscarriage but I decided to wait until I miscarried naturally -just in case they were wrong.
I haven't miscarried yet but am so gutted that after everything this has happened. I am actually thinking about asking them to carry out a controlled miscarriage now as the waiting for it to happen is so frustrating and I just want to start another course of IUI and that can't happen until I have a natural cycle which might not be until Feb now. :(
My thought are with everyone else going through similar or worse and I hope and pray 2008 proves to be our year. :hug:

So sorry things are not turning out right for you hun, i know how upsetting it is for me without having to go through the procedures you are to get pregnant as well

Hopefully 2008 will be our year

Big Hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry things are turning out like this for you,

i wish you all the best in 2008 and hope it is your year

keep your chin up i know its hard but sending hugs :hug: :hug:

So sorry about your loss and how things are going for you, i wish you all the best of luck in 2008 with TTC and a BFP, my thoughts are with you xxx :hug:

Oh I'm so sorry :cry: :cry:

So many of you have had such a rotten time this last week, hugs for you all :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back