Oh blah

Thinking of you lilmisshopeful xxx

Thanks hun. I'm doing ok. Had a meltdown this afternoon I think it's the hormones dropping fast but I'm ok again now. I keep popping in to see how your all doing. Glad your scan went well :) xxx

Still thinking of you too hun. (((((HUGS)))))

Starting to think it's not complete I'm in stupid amounts of pain today :( xxx

I really think you need to go and be checked over hun. Just to make sure you're OK... You have me worried about you so I'm praying everything is OK and that you can start to heal.

Thanks girls. Your support means a lot. I'm doing ok still in loads of pain today and bleeding still heavier but not terrible. Losing tiny clots today too. Got my scan Tuesday but will go get checked if it gets any worse xxx

I think you need a scan before tuesday.
I had clots coming out after my stillbirth and ended up with an awful infection. Midwife said i should have got checked as soon as the clots started coming out. You shouldn't still be in pain.

I defo agree to go and get checked out. Huge hugs xxxxxx
You shouldnt still be in pain. Both my m/c at 14 and 10 weeks the pains gone basically straight after baby had passed and they said anything worse than normal AF style cramps to go straight in as could be start of an infection.
Thinking of you. Xxxx

Yeah I've been a bit worried about infection. She told me to watch out for bad smell or feeling very unwell. She offered to admit me to control my pain on the ward till my scan Tuesday so I said I'd rather just stay at home. Would miss my baby to much.
It seemed to go textbook. Few days of spotting then the gushing blood and clots for about 8 hours. Soon as the sac passed it slowed down and the next day was only slight bleeding and discomfort but since yesterday it's been heavier and more painful. I do think there's something still there and my body is trying to get rid that's why the bad pains are coming and going. When the pains worse so is the bleeding xxx

How are you feeling now? I would defo go in if not better. Thinking of you xxxxx

Actually feeling a bit better. Bleeding has settled and the pain is less but still more than it should be 4 days post mc so wouldn't be surprised if there is retained products.
Emotionally I'm doing ok. Had a mini meltdown and cried full on sobs and my baby looked at me confused then laughed he thought I was playing. Then his little lip wobbled like it does before they cry and I scooped him up and reminded myself just how lucky I already am :)
I am beyond tired tho so need my blood checked as I've needed several transfusions in the past. Will soon bounce back I always do.

Thank you so much for checking up on me it means a lot to know there's people I can talk to xxx

Bless him he sounds so cute. Its cute that he was worried about you i bet he just wanted to make you smile.
hopefully you will pass whatever is left soon. Thinking of you x

He is a cutie. He knew mummy needed to sleep and the only time he woke last night was when oh left for work at 4:30 but he went back to sleep and we just got up. Just started pouring again and passed a clot. So fx that's it now xxx

Oh so cute of him xxxxx
I really hope its all over for you now. Has the pain gone? Xxx

No still in pain and bleeding. Losing loads of tiny clots. Don't feel them but on the tissue. Going to ring the hospital in the morning see if they can scan me tomorrow. If I need an erpc I'd rather it was done sooner than later xxx

Hi hun. I'm ok. The can't scan me today but said I can go in to be monitored as I'm bleeding heavy again with clots but I said I'll just wait till tomorrow don't wanna be away from my baby to long. I've packed a bag to be admitted tomorrow for an erpc. She said it sounds like I will need one xxx

Last edited:
So early this evening I had horrific pain and heavy bleeding swiftly followed by a large clot. Since then the pain and bleeding have died right down. Just feel sore and the bleeding is minimal. I'm hoping that was what was left and my body got it out at the last chance. My scan is at 8:30 tomorrow so fingers crossed all is ok. I am feeling rather week and extremely tired so might have them check my blood as I run anaemic anyway. Thank you all for your support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back