Officially trying!

I haven't no, OH has been loads of times though. I'd love to go to Florida for Harry Potter world!

Awww! I was checking out the cutest baby girl clothes today when I was out getting LO some new clothes. :) I loved buying her shoes before she was here, which was such a waste of money as she ever wore any of them but hey!

Haha xxx

Why do they get to go haha!
Love to go harry potter world too! My son is harry potter obsessed!! Going to studios for his 8th birthday!

Aww thats so cute!
Haha you just learn your lesson for next time and no girl can have to many shoes!! Xxx

This time I think I'll buy them in toddler sizes. Haha

Got a full week with nothing to fill it. I'm going to go insane. Haha xxx

Haha yeah sounds good! They will actually get some wear out lf them then!
I know what you mean!
Had a bit of an emotional morning.. when it came to him leaving around half 3. I didnt want him to go! Hahaha!! Xxx

Awww I bet! He'll soon be home. :)

LO is poorly poor little thing. She's been crying since 5:30 and only just gone to sleep. Hate when they're poorly. xxx

Awww bless her!! I know :( she been sick or anything? Or cold xxx

I had non stop whinging from a nearly 8 tear old as soon as he got in the door from school! Got no reason to whine! He knows how to use his voice. He was so tired.. he went to bed before 7 xxx

She's got a cough & bit of cold yeah. She had a good sleep though, & back to school today.

Ah well taking himself to bed early is always good! Lol

I had nightmares last night & I always thought it was a sign of ovulation. I think next month I'm just gonna go for it instead of OPKing. It's just stressed me out.

xxx

Aww thats good!

Oh no :( it is stressful! Think you should go with your instincts!! If it works, it works and if not go back to it and go backto opks!
Had a meeting a school this morning.. went well. Had to tell them everything before i had my son up until now!! Because of his behaviour at school. Xxx

Has he been misbehaving? Seems rather nosey of them, though!

Picked LO up and we went to McDonalds, as OH is working late. :)

I've checked my app and almost every month on CD 14-15 I've wrote that I had strange dreams in my 'symptoms.' Surely it's got to be related to ovulation. My sense of smell has increased too. But now I'm just symptom spotting.. Lol xxx

He has always misbehaved. But its underlying issues not a naughty child he is very clever and one step ahead

mmm McDonald's! What did you have? I worked there for 7 years!!

Ooo so maybe its all connected! If its every month. You had strange dreams this week??
I had a dream i was having my waters broken the other night and i was scared! Of it hurting! Lol xxx

Awww, perhaps he's getting bored in class with him being clever. Hope things work out.

LO had fish fingers & I just had a mcchicken, don't like much all else from there really.

I had strange dreams last night yeah. Got an almost blank OPK today so ovulation deffo has passed just have to wait and see if we timed it right or not.

Oh! They broke mine (back waters, wasn't even aware there was two..lol) and it was such an unpleasant experience lol xxx

Haha i had no idea there was two either.. mine went on their own. Back trickles and front gushes. Apparently!
Think it just shows how much i want ths haha

Yeah he hates sitting still buts its always been the same. Been going on way to long! Should of been got to the bottom of when he was 5.. not nearly 8! Xxx

Front deffo gushed, OH was like quick get out of the bed.. I said can't I'm peeing myself... I can't stop hahaha then we realised what it was. Bed ruined haha!

Yeah that is true! It's the schools fault if they failed to pick up on it for 3 years...

OH wants me to go out this weekend as we're both off... I said I can't I might be pregnant. "Only just a little bit.." haha! xxx

I've got a strange stinging pain in my right. Can't help but symptom spot now. Lol xxx

It was his old school, as we moved, got a fresh start they are amazing! For both of us!
My anixety gets the better of me. And they help me through it!
Oo might be ovulation finishing! Like the egg breaking through!!

Haha where does he want to go?? Xxx

Ah right, well it's good now he's in a better school! Hope things settle down soon.

I'm probably just me reading into everything. Like this cold I seem to have! It's probably just an actual cold.

How you getting on without your OH? :p

I've been a bit bored actually, think I'm going to get out of the house today & maybe have a walk into town. xxx

He just wants to go to our local pub, he's had a busy week so I said okay we'll go but I won't be drinking. So now he doesn't want to go anymore so we're just staying home, LO is staying at grandmas so we get a good sleep at least! xxx

I've still got that weird pain in my right side. I was hoping NOT to get my hopes up. But before I tested with my daughter I got this pain, I thought had a cyst.. haha but was baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back