*****October and November 2013 mummies thread****

How are we all? I'm pregnant again :D very early days about 4 + 3 but so excited, already worrying about aches and things but just read back through my tri 1 posts and I posted pretty much the exact same worries at the same time with max so hopefully all ok!!
I've been back at work a month which has been ok, max is crawling, standing, cruising, all came at once around the end of June, I'm constantly chasing him, he's so cheeky! Sleeps still not good, another 2 top teeth coming through! Hopefully I will get some sleep one day :/ xxx

Thats fab news congrats im a little jealous but no, no more for me i must resist lol So a spring baby this time :) atleast you wont be pregnant over summer hope it all goes well and time passes quick upto scan date.
James is doing similar to Max, super fast at crawling now and into everything, hes still not sleeping right through either but probably his teeth just now. Cant believe 1st birthdays are near growing too quick x

Congratulations Rebecca. That didn't take long! Hope you are feeling ok. I guess I'm a bit jealous too but at 43 I think that' my lot. Plus OH won't let me have my more. Everyone seems to be doing more than Violet. She's only just started crawling but is a very happy and content baby so that will do me. She's not eating much food at the moment but she's a couple of teeth coming so I'm guessing that won't help. Hope everyone else is doing ok. xxx

How are all you ladies with or almost with a 1 year old! How quick has this year gone! What's everyone up to? I can't upload a photo as I seem to have lost the ability to post from my iPhone. I'll try to update my profile picture. xxx

Violet on a walk the other day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi Dotty.
We just got back from our first family trip to centerparcs. Jess loves waterslides! She went down on her own too! At nearly 11 months she's walking holding onto us. I see VI is up too. I love her outfits.
I just wish we could consistently sleep, then I would be blissful!
X

Sounds like Jess is coming on great Fliss. Sorry to hear about the sleep though. What's a typical night for you? If it's any consolation my 13 year old son was up a good three times last night being sick. Not sure if it was a dodgy Filet o fish or more sweets than he'd care to admit. I certainly hope things improve for you both soon. I just wish Vi would eat more. She doesn't have a great appetite. Doing a combination of baby-led and spoon feeding because she just chucks it on the floor otherwise.:\ xxx

There are no typical nights for us dotty! It all feels like a lottery. She has gone through the night around 8 months but she's had a tummy bug for a week now. It just seems to be the first thing to go wrong when she's doing something new or not well so that's pretty much all the time. She's such fun in the day though and I've learnt to live on very little sleep!

Vi looks in good shape poor appetite and all! I'm just starting with finger foods but it is a bit thankless :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back