*****October and November 2013 mummies thread****

Evie Mae who is 5 months old already. I was last on this website just before i had her. I miss posting on here soooo much. Xxx

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1391264555000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1391264555000.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 8
how big our beautiful babies are getting, cant believe its nearly been a year since i got my bfp
heres James at 18 weeks :)

Attachments

• 2014-03-14 14.27.10.jpg
    2014-03-14 14.27.10.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 9
I cant believe its been a ywar since i announced my pregnancy. I really miss my pregnancy, i miss coming on here amd ranting to you lovely ladies. This site got me through everything. When friends ditched me, i always had you girlies here. I just miss it all xxx

Awwww lovely pics ladies. I haven't been able to get on here much recently but LO woke up at 2 this morn and started chatting to herself really loud so I had to get up lol. Thankfully that is rare as we have had a great bedtime routine going for quite a while now, she usually sleeps through from 6.30pm - 5am :D

Anyway here is a recent pic:

Attachments

• copy (730x800).jpg
    copy (730x800).jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 6
I cant believe its been a ywar since i announced my pregnancy. I really miss my pregnancy, i miss coming on here amd ranting to you lovely ladies. This site got me through everything. When friends ditched me, i always had you girlies here. I just miss it all xxx

You can still rant here in Baby and Toddler twinkle! :)

Aw lovely to see all the babes! Here's our chunky monkey at 20 weeks. Love that face! Xx
adyju7y9.jpg

Awe Chloe she's georgeous haven't heard from you in a while hope u are all well xxx

We're great thanks Nat! Hope you all are too. Hardly ever get chance to come on here now! X

I know the feeling we've had a day of it been in hospital all day with Sophie she has a uti second one in 4 weeks so got to wait for an appointment for an ultrasound to rule out any underlying issues glad u r well xx

Hope she's OK Nbrintz?

We've started solids! On day four now. First three days were baby rice, and today we went onto sweet potato, carrot and swede. He is a little piggy and loves his food! Opens his mouth and grabs the spoon! lol Just love the little man, he's such a good boy, just wants to try everything!

Oh no Nat, was everything ok?

Gemsy that's fab! I bought some baby rice and spoons this week but think will wait a couple of weeks as she's not yet 5mo. Will let her play with the spoons though!

She did her first night in her own room last night. She slept pretty well, unlike me! Lol! Xx

She seems a little better this morn helps that she was kept topped up on calpol which kept her temp down overnight its always scary wen baby's are poorly as they can't tell u what's wrong xxx

How is she today hun?

Chloe, I was the same, it was so odd when I put him in his own room, but honestly, you do all start sleeping so much better!! x

She seems to be getting there slowly thanks hun still off her solids but will take a bottle which is better. Than nothing I suppose thanks for asking x

Hows everyone doing hope u are all well cant believe how fast time is flying uploadfromtaptalk1397481549572.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397481549572.jpg

Hi Nbrintz! We are good here....week 4 of solids now, I just can't believe it! Freddie was 6 months old 3 days ago, it has passed in a flash, and I no longer have a little baby, he is a proper little boy! Motherhood honestly is a pleasant surprise for me :) I never realised I would get so much joy and fulfilment from it :) Being someone who does not really like other people's children :lol: I did wonder how I was going to take to it!

Awe always different when its ur own hun i can get over this time lasy year i was a paranoid wreck and time was going sooo slow kids are hard work gemsy and it gets even harder the older they get but they are worth every ouncecof stress worry and all the other things they bring with them lol i have to say having kids has been the most amaizing experiance of my life i unfortunately cant have anymore but will just enjoy these four being young for as long as i can hope to speak soon xxxx

I never realised I would get so much joy and fulfilment from it :) Being someone who does not really like other people's children :lol: I did wonder how I was going to take to it!

Snap! :lol: As they get older and their little personalities come out it really just gets better and better (although obviously you get the tantrums to go with it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back