October 2010 mummies....

Amy_J

Reaction score
have any of you stopped steralising yet??

Marley is eating and chewing anything in sight! he was wriggling around the floor yesterday and grabbed and sucked oh's converse! nearly had a heart attack as we have strict no shoe rule in the house!!! he loves keys, sucks on the couch legs the pram wheels..anything!!

im contantly picking up bits of fluff etc from the rug as he picks them up and sucks too!! i was gunna steralise for the whole year but now i dont know?!

we dont anymore. It felt pointless if he qwas eating everything else in sight. all his stuff is far cleaner than anything he puts in his mouth so i dont see how sterilising it will help tbh!! xx yeah he has a thing for sock, toes etc...loves them!! xx

All Islas cups and bowls etc go in the dishwasher. If I try her with a bottle i give it from the dishwasher :blush: naughty mummy!

ah thanks ladies, so do you just dishwash them?? i honestly think its pointless now!!

we dont have a dishwasher so i use hot hot water and just wash them with fairy liquid in super hot water and then rinse them. but i dont wash them with other pots iykwim?! just the pottles and little joshy plates separately! It seems so arbitrary trying to steralise bottles when he loves the taste of everything else in his mouth...in fact the grosser the better xx

I don't sterilise bowls an cups but I'll continue to sterilise bottles until around 9-10mths I think. I stopped doing laceys at 10mths x x

I don't sterilize cups bowls etc But i still sterilise bottles and will continue for a while yet as the bacteria from formula can be quiet nasty x

Like zmd I will still sterilise and will continue to do so untill he stops formula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back