*** October 2011 Testing Thread ***

ooh i havent seen that thread lol i must check it out as sometimes my oh must think im crazy lol

I'm out. The witch has arrived and so painful this month!!

I was so positive that this was going to be my month too :wall2:

Baby dust to those the evil witch hasn't got yet...

:dust:

awww louielly, she is a right bitch isn't she?! Sorry she turned up and is making you suffer into the bargain. fingers crossed for next time lovely. xxx

I think the witch is on her way! Stupidly hoping and praying its IB but who am I kidding?!

Feel a complete idiot after my whole 'I just know I'm pregnant' 'I just have a feeling' saga!

I was so sure we had done it this month though, I was genuinely convinced!

Roll on next month then, cycle 6. If I don't get my BFP next month I think I'm gonna start on the OPK's as I am getting fed up now.

Sorry to moan, I know there are ladies on here who have been ttc for a lot longer than me so I don't mean to come across as ungrateful or disrespectful at all- I'm just frustrated!

xx

hi girls just wondering if any one can help,
i know that some people can get symptoms early in pregnancy but has any one had there sence of smell chance in early pregnancy as for the last few days i kept thinking i could smell a sweet flowery smell every where in my flat it turned out to be a box of soap powder id left out just seemed strange as it smelled so strong and also had sore breasts for the last 2 days and still have 10 days till af due usually only get this from roughly 5 days before af...... does this sound like it could actually be a bfp? xx

fingers crossed for you darcey,

so today is my testing day..... af was due yesterday on the typical 28 day cycle lol, she hasnt showed up yet but i got a negative test from my fmu so i think she will most probally turn up good luck all who are still in xx

Emily - 1) You aren't out until the witch arrives 2) Dont ever apologise for feeling low or frustrated etc about ttc, your experiences and feelings are just as valid as anyone elses regardless of where you are on your journey 3) we don't think you are an idiot for thinking you were preggers...I had that absolute positive feeling last month and it wasn't to be, Im fairly sure a high percentage of women on here have had that feeling at some point and it turned out to be negative...I dont view myself as an idiot (well maybe sometimes!), I dont view the other ladies on here as idiots and I dont view you as one either! Chin Up! I am doing the same plan as you...OPKs from cycle 7 if no bfp before then...im on cycle 4 now .

Darcey - Having never been pregnant, I woudnt know but my understanding is that it is possible to have symptoms from very early on - everyone is so different so just cos not many other people don't get it or have similar symptoms to you doesn't mean your symptoms arent valid etc...think there is a 2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread on here...maybe check that out with your symptoms? I hope that they prove to be something wonderful for you!

:dust: xxx :dust:

Any update from Lou12? Hope you are ok lovely....?

Good luck to Amyrose and kelandkids who are testing today!

xxx :dust: xxx

Sazzle, thanks for your reply- you are completely right. I wouldn't think any less of anyone else who had said any of the things I have said, so I shouldn't think any less of myself!

I am def out for this month though- witch is here! :-( Only a 25 day cyce this month though- wtf is that all about?

Well lets hope she hurry up and buggers off sharpish! My plan for this month is to BD as much as poss, pretty much the SMEP plan and then as I said, OPKs if it doesn't happen then.

I had a dream last night that my cousin announced she was pregnant and I was so upset that it wasn't me! I was bawling my eyes out in my dream!

Lots of the girls I work with are at similar points in their lives as I am- eg recently married and I would be so gutted if any of the got their bfp before me! I feel I should get it first as I got married first!hehe!!

Fx and baby dust to all of those still left to test.

Hugs to those the evil witch has visited this month.

Roll on Nov testing for me then eh?

xx

hi emily, im also gonna try the smep with opks lol they arrived in the post along with 10 pg test strips lol, i was due on yesterday have been testing from the start of the week with early morning urine and still negatives witch hasnt showed yet tho fx for a lucky november for us all that havent had bfp sazzle are you starting a november testing lol xx

kelandkids - I wasn't going to do November testing thread - wouldn't want anyone to think I was hogging the hosting duties - but I am happy to host again if no-one else wants it. Might give it another week or so to see if anyone makes november thread, if no-one does then I could be persuaded to host again!

Was looking at our strike rate girls and we are starting to struggle a bit on the bfp front....think we are like 11 negs and 4 positives - so I am going to need positive thoughts from all of you left to test! And I also would like to see November be a fantastic month for BFPs too...that would be nice wouldn't it...in time for crimbix etc! (whether I end up hosting or not I hasten to add!)

positive sticky bean thoughts.....or else!

Busy day tomorrow for testing too...surely a bfp amongst them somewhere?! Wishing you all loads of luck!

Super excited about everyone poas...i need to get myself a little thing called 'a life'!

xxx :dust: xxx

Sure thing Dragonfly fi - wishing you lots of :clover: and :dust: for when testing comes round for you!

its kinda nice to stick together tho eh lol, to follow through from october to november with the same girlys who the witch caught this month, we do need lots of positive thoughts and lots and lots of baby dust to all left to test af hasnt caught me yet was due yesterday so im hoping lol xx

well i had a negative ovulation test today, i thought i was definitely ovulating yesterday but now i dont know if i am imagining things...

If i get a neg pregnancy test on the 27th i am going to test again on the 1st just to be sure...

(and because Liam doesnt know i am testing on the 27th lol)

I can test from 25th October BUT I'm waiting - so I'll test 8th November if I've still not had my period.

good luck holding out Carnat xxx

I know - as if I am going to be able to wait a whole 2 weeks to test. We'll see. I bet I'll come on early now :shock:

But at the moment I am still fingers and toes crossed for a BFP in the not to distant future!

xxx

Last edited:
my friend has just told me to try the instead soft cup with preseed lube lol ive never heard of it ??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back