Number2's bubba is here (with pic on p2)! Record time labour?!!

Baby is here!!

Baby Austin born 11.36am weighing 8lbs 7oz, easy birth, bit of gas and air. Feeding well, very gorgeous! X

I also have a pic which I'll post shortly.

Congratulations Angela! - suffice to say that we are all hoping we have very similar births!! :yay:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Let's hope she can bottle those easy labour vibes and hand some out to the rest of us!!

Congratulations!!! What a good weight! And amazing birth!!! She did so well!!!! The sweep must have got things going!! X x x

what a cute photo!! well done lovely what a really quick labour and a great weight
all the best x

Thanks for all the kind words guys!
Am sat in the ward now, having our second feed already.

Such an easy labour, got to say!
Pains from 6am, went to hospital at 9.30am as timing 5 mins apart, examined and already 9cms, had a bit of gas and air, but not much, not for every contraction, and then broke my waters about 11. Pushed for 15 mins and he was here.
Gosh it did hurt with no drugs, but was midwife was great and kept me going by saying it'll only be 10 mins now.
And then he was here! Straight on my tummy, no crying, weighed and couldn't believe he was 8lbs 7oz!
Had a bath, and then a feed, and now just down in ward having another.
Desperate to get home and let Alex meet him, and just get back to life!

Aw wow! I want your labour!!! Lol x well done! Austin is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations honey x

Awww sounds like you done amazingly! He's absolutely gorgeous, huge congratulations to you! xx

oh my days that is quick!! hoping mines the same! ! congratualtions lovely, he looks gorgeous!!!
xxx

I want your labour!!

Congrats hun, he is beautiful and you did amazingly well on gas and air. xxx

Oh my god I'm actually jealous! I want her labour!!!! Lol congratulations he's way cute. Really guys, she's a lucky lady!! X

Congratulations!!! Hes absolutely lush :D

Sounds like a great labour as well. You did great! x

Well done - sounds like a text book birth x

I have labour envy!!!

He is so cute though. Well done!

Congratulations! He is gorgeous. I hope my labour goes like yours!

Danielle - 37wks xxx

well done and a huge congratulation :D

you sound like you did so well.. His gorgeous..

hope your let home soon.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back