Sunnyb Labour thread ****Upadate added 1,2 BABY IS HERE

songbird

Reaction score
Well as some of you know Sunnyb had a sweep yesterday and lost her plug. She was also getting contractions from 2 am this morning at 12 mins apart.

Well at 18.16 i received a text saying that the contractions are now stronger and more often and she thinks her waters have gone she has called the hospital who have asked her to go in so they can check on her.

In light of this text i thought it might be about time to start her labour thread as it sounds like things are starting to move forward now. I will keep you all posted on how she is doing.

UPDATE 1
At 5.32 am
i received a text from sunny saying things are moving slowly but contractions are getting stronger and she was in established labour she was 4cm dilated at her last check a couple of hours before she sent me the text she said the Baby is coming TODAY

UPDATE 2
Just got text from sunny she is now at 7cm and managed to get there with just the TENS. Pains are very strong now so she has just had a pain relief injection. She is very tired as she has not slept since 2am 16th June. She wants to thank you all for your well wishes. Not long now

Baby is here
Baby arrived at 4.06pm yesterday afternoon (17th June)
Baby girl was a healthy 8lb 8oz no name yet and sunny said she will do her labour story when she gets home which will hopefully be today

Last edited:
So glad things are starting to move for her, hopefully baby won't be too long now!

Goodluck Sunny xxx

YAY sounds like some progress to me :) hope it happens tonight for her x

Good luck honey! Sending you lots of peaceful thoughts that this labour will be better for you :)

Good luck sunny! Hope she's making good progress or cuddling lo!! x

Wow she's done amazingly well on just a tens! Hope i'm that good when my time comes!! x

I know she is doing so well i hope when she writes my labour thread i do as well as she has

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back